Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If your visit was that recent, you should still - call that facility today and report it. SM

Posted: Dec 23rd, 2015 - 5:21 am In Reply to: You will not believe this, but - Mrs. J.

The director of security of medical records (or whatever it would be called there) might be interested in hearing this even if you can't identify the staff who were discussing a patient. That director could do a general FYI speech or memo and maybe the guilty parties' names would come out.

I would do it. The next patient they discuss openly might just have a relative or very concerned someone else on that elevator to hear everything.

** I would be EXTREMELY PSSST if I found out it were me being discussed in there. I'd be even more PSSST if I were the one in the elevator overhearing myself being discussed. I'd then nail someone's hide to the wall for every dime I could get and with as much noise as I could make to anyone who would listen.

There's no reason for that type of carelessness. I've seen signs in elevators at places where it mentions they have concern and dont discuss patient info in public, etc, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)