Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Cherry picking -Synernet? - Frustrated

Posted: Dec 13th, 2015 - 3:33 pm

If you work for Synernet, have you ever done a search to see where all the "good work" is going? Well, I was working Friday evening and getting nothing the the most terrible dictators, ESLs, and Op notes. I did a search to see who all was in the accounts I was typing, and what stood out was a certain sup by the initial B who had done a bunch of jobs that are really easy lines because the dictator uses normals. How can this happen? I know it shouldn't be any of my business, but it concerns me when I work my butt off and someone like this can come in and take all the good jobs way from us hardworking MTs, cheat, and ultimately make a lot more money. I don't understand how this happens. There is no way that these jobs were first in and first out like we are told the work flows. And another question is why is she working in the evening when she works first shift? There is some funny business going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)