Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This Happened - To Me

Posted: Dec 10th, 2015 - 10:41 am In Reply to: Sorry this is happening to you. Unfortunately it - is too familiar these days. Your

as well, but on top of that, they did end up losing a large client to VR, and instead of laying people off from that account, they "spread them around" the rest of us on other accounts, just so that they would "at least have something," but now I barely get enough work during the day due to giving the work to them. I understand their reasoning, and I would not have liked to have been laid off either due to loss of a client, but it is not really fair to those of us still on other accounts to be losing work right along with them. It saddens me. They say they are "actively seeking" other accounts, but so far nothing has happened since last May, so I am not expecting things to change. I am also looking for yet another part time job to supplement the two I already have, and it is still not enough. sigh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)