Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 46)

Some do, but the point is.... - kangaroo14

Posted: Nov 12th, 2015 - 4:22 pm In Reply to: Some do, but the point is... - LDSMT

Several of these TSAs have taken the super power trip! I think they are selectively instituting ridiculous rules on those they don't particularly like, who are "problem" employees or employees who have maybe argued with them over some issues. Either the paranoia is getting to me or it's really happening because I see on here that some are stating they don't work weekends and haven't been told they have to, and I haven't worked weekends for probably 10 years and now all of a sudden I have to work a weekend day/night. Seems like they're making up their own rules and counting on those who don't like them to quit and not fight back. I wish we could all get together and strike or file a class action suite for something. I don't see a happy ending to this line of work and definitely not with this company!

Good luck to us all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)