Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 36)

Hard to stay motivated - MT

Posted: Nov 11th, 2015 - 9:58 am In Reply to: Okay general question for everybody - StarvingMT

Lots of reasons, but for me hard because they are always asking for OT/extra when the accounts build at all. So you know for the first few hours of your shift you can focus and really get your line count going, but thanks to all the extra it will quickly run out and then you will be forced to slow way down and your lph will tank. No lph = no $$$ and not a thing you can do about it. Used to be fun to see how fast I could go and how many lines I could do by the end of the day. Lots I still like about this job but hard to stay motivated now when it's like this. So my mind starts to wander and I wind up getting up more, checking email, slowing down. It's like what's the point. Sad part is I am happiest when I feel challenged and can go fast and be more productive. I try not to feel discouraged but it's frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)