Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 47)

Moving with my account to a new POD - starting today

Posted: Nov 9th, 2015 - 9:31 am

I really have no fears about the new HSDM. After talking to her she seems reasonable and is new to MM so is not tainted yet by their bullying mindset.  However, the TSA's welcome letter sounded more like a threat than a warm welcome. Does anyone have experience with a TSA by initials LC? 

She seems to think the swap board is all that, and threatens performance management for not sticking STRICTLY to schedules before she evens works with us to see if that is a problem.  I won't use the swap board, and came from a group who didn't fly off the handle if your schedule was a little skewed occasionally as long as all your hours were in.

Every dream I had last night after reading that "welcome" email was some kind of nightmare about work schedules, and I laid awake worrying a lot. I haven't done that in a long time.  My last year or so has been running pretty smooth around here. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)