Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Yes, this TSA will probably be the reason I leave at the end of the year - sm

Posted: Nov 9th, 2015 - 3:08 pm In Reply to: LC is the worst All of her e-mails sound so negative - when all you are trying to do is

It is bad enough that this company has us do so much work for free. The patient info should populate easily and automatically. Any cc's should be paid for if they want them done. All CPs should be basically the same if we are not going to be paid for reviewing a different one with each report. This is wage theft. Requiring the MTs to do their recordkeeping for them is also wage theft. It should not be our job to enter hours or any info, other than on our time sheets and a leave request. It should be management's job to keep that straight. Why should we even fill out a stupid ticket stating there is no work. Why is that our job? Management should monitor that daily, hour by hour, and when we say we are going to make up time at X, they would know what we are talking about. It should be up to us when to make it up.

This LC TSA is really pushing my buttons. I do not like to be addressed in a condescending manner... Oh, that wasn't meant for me? THEN DON'T SEND IT TO ME!!! Excuse me, what kind of accuracy percentage do you want, 99.65%. Oh, but you also want an unrealistic "active time." Work harder and faster, while doing the 99.65? I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways. Why can't an MT work at his/her own comfortable pace if they are producing the required lines and passing audits?

All the requirements and policies are bad enough, but when you have to deal with these rude emails day in and day out, you ask yourself, why am I doing this? I don't have to. Will be making that choice in the very near future unless she forces the issue sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)