Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 47)

Update - OP

Posted: Nov 10th, 2015 - 11:33 am In Reply to: Moving with my account to a new POD - starting today

This morning our account was backlogged like it always is if we are not asked to do overtime on Monday (a fact the new HDSM would not know since this account is new to her. We get an email from her (DD) asking for people to work extra if possible, and not one mention was made of using the swap board. Since they decided to leave us with our same TSA I wouldn't have anyway, but since the HDSM made no mention of the swap board, it seems obvious it is the TSA's who are deciding if they are going to require it or not. Yay for OT! Yay for a TSA that doesn't use the swap board for it! (BTW, I am a regular poster here, but cannot use my regular moniker on some posts because the TSA or HDSM would probably be able to easily identify me.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)