Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 47)

I get it - Infuriating

Posted: Nov 4th, 2015 - 1:07 pm In Reply to: I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!! I JUST MADE $5.32 - xxx...xxx

Top of the list as one of the worst parts of this job...an Indian doctor rudely racing through a dictation with a don't-care attitude. Doesn't slow down for medications or lab values, no effort whatsoever to enunciate names, as if you don't even exist and he/she could care less about the report. HATE THOSE REPORTS. Just one of them puts me a crappy mood, mostly because of the attitude. IF they at least CARED, slowed down, spelled things, that's one thing, but when they act like they don't care, it's just rude. Used to be there was always maybe 1 in a group at a hospital, just as often a non-ESL, who could be counted on to do this. Now there are ESLs all over who do it all the time. I now appreciate the normal docs who still treat us with respect even more. These guys dictate the same way low lifes treat waiters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)