Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Getting Out.. (Views: 33)

Our TSA still wants us to - sm

Posted: Oct 11th, 2015 - 10:43 am In Reply to: I agree. you can work in 30 minute increments. I do this - when she hasnt sent out an email about OT

email her with what we want, wait for her to approve, then claim it (if it's still there), then let her know we've claimed it...... it's just not worth it. What's the point of spending so much time going back & forth just to claim a 30-minute shift? Ever since the implementation of the TSA position, I seem to spend a whole lot more unpaid time dealing with red tape for what used to be a simple matter. They have us doing all these things to make their job faster and easier, but it's really making things a lot more difficult and time-consuming for us, and we're not paid a salary to deal with it all like they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)