Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 52)

Paid on production matters NOT...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Aug 16th, 2015 - 8:34 am In Reply to: Umm. We are paid on PRODUCTION. It is not the same as a - job outside of the home

for me. My state requires a verifiable record of hours worked and requires it to be listed on our pay stub. Hours worked also plays into the calculation of your PTO rate by whatever formula the MTSO uses (which includes hours worked). My state also has a new law that requires you to receive 1 hour of sick time for every 30 hours you work. How could that be figured out if they do not have a verifiable record of your hours in attendance? Like another poster mentioned, there may be many reasons for a time clock. It is not just to make you feel put upon and/or demeaned. This is a job people, and you are an employee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)