Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I guess I just can't explain to you what it - SynMT

Posted: Aug 16th, 2015 - 12:27 am In Reply to: why bother to comment- she is never gong to be happy - no name

feels like to know that if I'm a minute late clocking back in from my little one 30-minute break for the day, that a CLOCK is going to tattle on me to my supervisor and I will be reamed out and have to have my time adjusted by her before I can work. You obviously have such an employee mentality. Do you not remember what MT used to be like? It was a profession. You were trusted to be a professional. It's wasn't a JOB you clock in and out of. If I wanted to feel like I'm working in house, I would work in house. Synernet used to be an exceptional place to work; and it worked! It's now just morphing into being like all the other bad companies to work for out there. Just another JOB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)