Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

But... - SideEye

Posted: Aug 11th, 2015 - 6:25 pm In Reply to: Can everyone give me their opinion about part "part timers" - New

A lot of "part timers" work part time at more than one place, and if that is what makes them more productive... then who cares?

Going by what you posted, you would look down on me if I worked part time at the same place where you worked full time. What you don't know and don't care to ask is that I *ALSO* work full time at a different company. Working 2 FT jobs at 16 hours a day isn't feasible, so I work 12 hours a day instead.

If someone has an "issue" that keeps them from working outside of the home or working as an MT full time, but they give 100% with their part time work, then good for them. At least they're being productive and not projecting their "issues" on to others they deem to be inferior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)