Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

opinon of part timers - WC

Posted: Aug 11th, 2015 - 12:06 am In Reply to: Can everyone give me their opinion about part "part timers" - New

what the heck are you talking about? You seem to be categorizing part timers as people who are lazy and no sense of integrity! I have been an MT for over 20 years. I worked full time for a long time but had to drop to part time for some reasons that are my business. I do my hours each day and meet my quota, sometimes having to work all day just to get the quota in. I have flexed only where there is no work and then have to go back and make it up another day that was supposed to be my day off. I have worked for extra help when needed with no bonus and I know others that have too. I do not understand your reasoning. All businesses have full and part time people, not just MT. Just get off here cause you are silly. People dont leave cause they just might LIKE their work and want these companies to start thinking of the employees more. Let me ask you something, if whatever company you work for now starts doing things you dont like and you like your job, are you gonna up and leave or are you gonna fight for it? I imagine you would hang on especially if you are old and not many jobs out there. Better be careful how you judge why people do what they do, what goes around comes around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)