Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 53)

"BUT, I have an issue with part timers.I have little respect for them." I personally don& - wannie

Posted: Aug 11th, 2015 - 3:24 pm In Reply to: Can everyone give me their opinion about part "part timers" - New

give a rat's behind how much respect you have for me as a part-time employee. Believe me, right now, the feeling is more than mutual. I clock in, I work my hours, I clock out just like a full-time person. I'm not allowed to work whenever I want to just because I'm part-time. I have a set schedule that I am expected to work. Why I work part-time is none of your or anybody else's business. As long as I do quality work when I'm schedule to do it, that's all that matters. "I blame some of you as to why I quit and had to gulp, OMG, actually put on some decent clothes and gulp, OMG be around people." ... get over yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)