Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

On Inscribe platform if you copy and paste - you only get 1 cpl for that text

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 1:54 pm In Reply to: I can't copy and paste ANYTHING.... - from ANYWHERE....

It is called QT lines and you only get approximately 1 CPL for the Yellow QT text. If you try to copy and paste from a prior report, for instance, the text will show up highlighted in yellow and you only get 1 cpl for yellow text. Besides, the N has made it very clear that we are not allowed to copy and paste. They made a big deal about it, although I really do not see the reasoning behind it. As above poster stated the templates we use are really copy and paste.

BTW: On Inscribe platform you only get 1 cpl for templates also. This is the Inscribe answer to speech rec and I can tell you it is so much better. Sure, I don't get paid (much) for the templates, but the templates are assumed to be pretty darn accurate, so I don't have to read over those...just make sure I plugged in the correct template.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)