Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

They say life is not fair, BUT - 1oldMT

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 1:08 am In Reply to: Well there you have it.....if you are lucky enough - to have easy accounts

The way Nuance compensates us is so unbelievably unfair. No offense to anyone doing clinic work, lucky you, but with hospital acute care, we have so many doctors, (many ESL) so many different accounts to learn (and they always change) we hardly stand a chance of making any money. And of course, it depends on what accounts you are on. Some are just much better than others. There certainly, in my opinion, be a different "grid" for the difficult accounts and/or doctors. Plus please, please, please!! fire those that cherry pick and leave me with all the crap doctors! Why do they let people get away with that? I never thought I would wish to be older, but now I can't wait until retirement, though will still have to work, but maybe only part time. (I hope!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)