Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Early Social Security MT2 - WC

Posted: Jul 26th, 2015 - 7:42 pm In Reply to: Early Social Security - MT2

MT2, sounds like you did what you wanted to. My sister advised me to do that. She retired at 62 and kept working her job till 66? She put her social security int he bank and then lived off her income from her job (she was working full time though) I also live with my daughter and son-in-law. I am not in debt and do pay rent, groceries and utilities (my share and rent is super cheap) That is what I plan to do too is what you are doing. I plan though to change careers, Im going to go into coding as you can work from your home with that now and its in high demand. Im taking my course through www.careerstep.com This sounds like an advertisement. haha But seriously I am, gonna do it when income tax return gets here. They are the ones that do a lot of hiring of MTs for these companies and used to do our testing. I have tested through them before to get an MT job. If you go on their webpage and to to coding you can see that a big company called IOD???has partnered with them to hire coders just out of school cause career step is known for their training. about 10 years ago I worked for Medquist, and they hired them without experience...so I know I will be trained well. Have you thought of that or just doing something outside the home? Im 58 , never too old to learn something new. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)