Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

For me it made perfect sense because I did not - want to be held to making

Posted: Jul 26th, 2015 - 9:31 am In Reply to: 62 or 66+ for SS - do the math

what I consider peanuts each month and then if I made too much, I had to repay? I had to keep up with this bit and that bit. I have so much more to do with my time than to worry about, did I make too much, do I owe them this month, will I be chastised and have next month's money be taken away? My job is virtually open each and every week for overtime if you want it. Some times I think will work a little extra, would be nice to have a few extra dollars for those blouses I am thinking I want, someone's birthday coming up and I don't like to have to stretch a dollar, not now, not in past years. It has worked out so well for me. I lucked out in my SS income in the fact I was working in house for several years before drawing, my income was very high in those years, salary plus production and the end result was good in terms of SS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)