Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Come to work for MModal!!! - NEVER!

Posted: Jul 14th, 2015 - 9:28 pm In Reply to: come work for MModal!!! We have lots of overtime - HDS2Coder

Why do you keep coming on this board and posting that we should come work for MM with lots of OT. Who cares. That company is scum and they could have work out the wazoo and no one wants it. They treat their MTs like dirt and whoever you are, probably a recruiter who has never transcribed a report in her life, doesn't know the first thing about being an MT.

I hope that horrible company sinks and sinks so deep, it never can resurface. If they have so much work, why don't they send it to India like they did when there was so much NJA and new accounts, yeah right! All of them horrible. I know MTs who work for MM and I used to work for them too, and believe me no one should work there. Let all those acronym people do it, including yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)