Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

ROCKY - pmk

Posted: Jul 13th, 2015 - 11:56 pm In Reply to: OP - Rocky

I had researched for three years while waiting for my house to sell in Virginia Beach. When it did, I was going to stay in Virginia Beach for another year and then I decided "WHY??" I had been to Colorado many moons ago in the 1970s and fell in love with it. It's taken me many years to fulfill that dream. I chose Colorado Springs because it has the best of both worlds, I think. Denver is way overcrowded and traffic is horrendous. There are probably many other smaller communities you could chose. Bring lots of money, not cheap to live here. I also had been counting on the 300 days of sunshine, HAH! It's rained every day pretty much for the last three months. A day of sunshine here is when the sun peaks out for a minute or two. On the other hand, we do have absolutely breathing-takingly beautiful days of full sunshine and blue skies. But, when it rains...expect a torrent. We have a lot of flooding here which kind of helps cancel out the fires, but still...one day in early May, I think, we had sunshine, rain, sleet, hail, snow and then sun again. Kind of schizophrenic or bipolar weather, although I think some of it has to do with the El Nino, it's crazy all over the country right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)