A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

surgical tool for sinus s/l curved giraffe - tia

Posted: Aug 18, 2011

surgical tool for sinus s/l curved giraffe - IMACMT

[ In Reply To ..]
giraffe forceps http://www.invotec.net/RhinologyCatalogFiles/rhinologyGiraffeForceps.html

Similar Messages:

S/l Stinsky (surgical Tool?)
Sep 09, 2010

We divided the aorta between clips. We then placed a Stinski acrossthe entire renal hilum. ...

Sic Sinus Or Sick Sinus Syndrome?
Nov 21, 2009

is it sic or sick sinus syndrome? HELP ...

Dissection Tool
Feb 09, 2010

The incision was than carried down to through the skin in subcutaneous tissues and self-retaining retractors were placed while --------- used to carry out the dissection down to the spinous processes from C2-C7.   it sounds like sharpi section--but that is not correct. Any help would be wonderful thanks! ...

HELP! I Lost My Tool Bar - Sm
Mar 18, 2010

I was doing something on the internet in Explorer and I did something that made my toolbar at the bottom go away.  Can anyone help me get it back?  Thanks in advance. ...

Surgery Tool
Jul 16, 2010

s/l Wesip grasper ...

Customizable Tool Bar
May 10, 2015

I've spent days trying out "customizable" toolbars for quick access to links for MT, such as rxlist, acronyms, FDA drugs, doctor finder, etc. None of the toolbars I have tried have allowed customized links except Yahoo which is loaded with bugs and keeps deleting itself requiring re-creation every day or so.  Has anyone found a good way to create one-click links while working other than the Bookmarks? Thanks for any ideas. ...

ENT- Sinus H&P HELP!
Nov 12, 2010

Does anyone know what is being said in the bolded area below? I'm lost. Any help is appreciated. Paranasal sinus screen was performed and she has a right maxillary retention cyst with a left maxillary air-fluid level. There is a significant right NSD related to a left contubalosa. The remainder of the sinus are unremarkable. ...

S/l Pulmonary Tool Vent
Jun 18, 2011

Doctor is performing a median sternotomy and it s/ he says Pulmonary tool vent was placed. What could this be? Thank you! ...

PScribe--What Productive Tool Is Best To Use?
Jan 21, 2011

That platform does not have a built in productive tool (expansions), and I was just wondering what everyone else uses. Thanks. ...

Not The Sharpest Tool In The Shed
Jul 03, 2012

I can't find MModal on Facebook. The only thing I see is called MModal Recruiting. Is that the only FB page they have? Somebody said something about Indians commenting on the page and I can't find it. Wah! TIA ...

Looking For A Word Search Tool
Jun 09, 2015

When I was in school our prof gave us a link to a search site where you could enter a medical prefix or suffix, a middle letter and it would bring up a list of possibilities. My computer died and I lost it. I'm hoping someone knows the name of it. It was fabulous! ...

Suprasagittal Sinus?
May 26, 2010

Doing an MRI of the brain. Doc is clearly saying supra-sagittal sinus, but I cannot confirm this in my books or online.  ...

S/l Sinus Tosi. Sm
Mar 19, 2012

There are well-healed surgical incisions about the right foot and an obvious muscular graft over the s/l âsinus tosiâ. tia! ...

Dictaphone - Hit Some Keys And Now My Tool Bar Has Expanded
Nov 17, 2010

I accidently hit some keys and now my tool bar has expanded and shows  what look like editing tabs?  (speech) right. (speech) etc.   But I have no idea what I hit so I don't know how to undo.  Any ideas?   I am in Word 07.   Thank you ...

So Glad They Created Yet Another Tool To Monitor
Feb 01, 2014

every single thing we do rather than fixing the question mark problem in Fluency, or the fuzzy physician search, etc.  Sigh. ...

S/l Grade D Tool-la-gra To Help With Compression....Any Idease?
Aug 12, 2014

FIESA Quality Evaluation Tool
Feb 25, 2015

Can any one tell me where can I get this tool from? ...

Neomed Sinus Rinse?
May 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Neomed or Neomet Sinus Rinse?  I can find NeilMed Sinus Rinse but that is not what I am hearing.  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

S/l Senechiae Formation In The Sinus?
Aug 18, 2011

. ...

Sinus Tarsi Syndrome
Apr 15, 2012

Hoping for a confirmation on the phrase sinus tarsi syndrome. I've used Google, searching in many different ways but still getting "sinus tarsi," but VR keeps spitting out "sinus Tarsi syndrome." I really feel that's not right, but I am always questioning it, always going back to researching it, and still getting results with the tarsi lowercased. Is it supposed to be capitalized? ...

Sinus Headache And Pressure
Jan 31, 2015

My eyes are burning, tearing and are out of focus, my cheeks and upper teeth are killing me and I have a headache at my eyebrows, but I'm still working. Anybody else work while sick just to make ends meet?? Anybody else work sick because they don't want to have to go through all we have to go through just for missing a shift? ...

Need Help With Floating Tool Bar And Smartype For EditScript Version 8
Feb 01, 2010

Hi, I have instructions for creating a floating tool bar in order to access Smartype when using version 8 EditScript, but it's not working.  Can anyone help?  Thanks. ...

Oh Goody, Shaw Has A New Productivity Tracking Tool For Us.
Jul 12, 2013

Whatever my count is, too bad. With the sorry excuse for ASR that we given to edit, let the chips lay where they might. Whatever my line count is, I am doing the best I can - as confirmed by the fact I have next to no nonproductive time showing on my statistics. ...

Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, S/l Strumpelvoss
Nov 09, 2009

Here is the sentence: "Backbiters, sidebiters, ___s/l Strumpelvoss___ and Blakesley were used to fashion an antrostomy. ...

CT Sinus Word S/l Phobia Ethmoidalis
Jul 14, 2010

I have searched my book and internet and nothing on this word.  Please help!!! ...

Piriform Or Pyriform Sinus, Or Does It Matter?
Apr 15, 2011

NM ...

Pyriform Or Piriform Sinus, Which Is Preferred?
Apr 03, 2012

thanks in advance ...

Pilonidal Sinus Excision - Flaps
Jun 13, 2014

Patient had a second pilonidal sinus excision.  In two separate dictations, doctor referred to excision as including (what sounds like) caradaculous flaps.  I've done several searches with various spellings of this word to no avail.  Any idea what the proper spelling should be?  Thanks so much for your help!  ...

A Tool Providing Anonimity On Line For Those Who Are Afraid Of Retaliation
Dec 04, 2014

I have noticed that there is a lot of fear among workers here when it comes to reporting any suspected illegal or even unethical activity on the part of their employer.  Therefore, I will put you onto a tool that might help.  It's called TOR and it was developed by the US Government to help people in places like Iran post on line without fear of repercussions from oppressive governments.  This tool not only allows people to browse the Internet annonymously, it allows users to ...

Laboratory Work Showed An EKG With Sinus Tachycardia
Jan 27, 2010

CHART NOTE Laboratory work showed an EKG with sinus tachycardia, 15.7 white count, and hemoglobin 17.8.  Can somebody tell me if this is punctuated right?  ...