A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Surgery tool - type2timer

Posted: Jul 16, 2010

s/l Wesip grasper

could it be forcep graspers? -nm - GA_MT

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Dissection Tool
Feb 09, 2010

The incision was than carried down to through the skin in subcutaneous tissues and self-retaining retractors were placed while --------- used to carry out the dissection down to the spinous processes from C2-C7.   it sounds like sharpi section--but that is not correct. Any help would be wonderful thanks! ...

HELP! I Lost My Tool Bar - Sm
Mar 18, 2010

I was doing something on the internet in Explorer and I did something that made my toolbar at the bottom go away.  Can anyone help me get it back?  Thanks in advance. ...

Customizable Tool Bar
May 10, 2015

I've spent days trying out "customizable" toolbars for quick access to links for MT, such as rxlist, acronyms, FDA drugs, doctor finder, etc. None of the toolbars I have tried have allowed customized links except Yahoo which is loaded with bugs and keeps deleting itself requiring re-creation every day or so.  Has anyone found a good way to create one-click links while working other than the Bookmarks? Thanks for any ideas. ...

S/l Stinsky (surgical Tool?)
Sep 09, 2010

We divided the aorta between clips. We then placed a Stinski acrossthe entire renal hilum. ...

S/l Pulmonary Tool Vent
Jun 18, 2011

Doctor is performing a median sternotomy and it s/ he says Pulmonary tool vent was placed. What could this be? Thank you! ...

PScribe--What Productive Tool Is Best To Use?
Jan 21, 2011

That platform does not have a built in productive tool (expansions), and I was just wondering what everyone else uses. Thanks. ...

Not The Sharpest Tool In The Shed
Jul 03, 2012

I can't find MModal on Facebook. The only thing I see is called MModal Recruiting. Is that the only FB page they have? Somebody said something about Indians commenting on the page and I can't find it. Wah! TIA ...

Looking For A Word Search Tool
Jun 09, 2015

When I was in school our prof gave us a link to a search site where you could enter a medical prefix or suffix, a middle letter and it would bring up a list of possibilities. My computer died and I lost it. I'm hoping someone knows the name of it. It was fabulous! ...

Dictaphone - Hit Some Keys And Now My Tool Bar Has Expanded
Nov 17, 2010

I accidently hit some keys and now my tool bar has expanded and shows  what look like editing tabs?  (speech) right. (speech) etc.   But I have no idea what I hit so I don't know how to undo.  Any ideas?   I am in Word 07.   Thank you ...

So Glad They Created Yet Another Tool To Monitor
Feb 01, 2014

every single thing we do rather than fixing the question mark problem in Fluency, or the fuzzy physician search, etc.  Sigh. ...

S/l Grade D Tool-la-gra To Help With Compression....Any Idease?
Aug 12, 2014

FIESA Quality Evaluation Tool
Feb 25, 2015

Can any one tell me where can I get this tool from? ...

Need Help With Floating Tool Bar And Smartype For EditScript Version 8
Feb 01, 2010

Hi, I have instructions for creating a floating tool bar in order to access Smartype when using version 8 EditScript, but it's not working.  Can anyone help?  Thanks. ...

Surgical Tool For Sinus S/l Curved Giraffe
Aug 18, 2011

. ...

Oh Goody, Shaw Has A New Productivity Tracking Tool For Us.
Jul 12, 2013

Whatever my count is, too bad. With the sorry excuse for ASR that we given to edit, let the chips lay where they might. Whatever my line count is, I am doing the best I can - as confirmed by the fact I have next to no nonproductive time showing on my statistics. ...

A Tool Providing Anonimity On Line For Those Who Are Afraid Of Retaliation
Dec 04, 2014

I have noticed that there is a lot of fear among workers here when it comes to reporting any suspected illegal or even unethical activity on the part of their employer.  Therefore, I will put you onto a tool that might help.  It's called TOR and it was developed by the US Government to help people in places like Iran post on line without fear of repercussions from oppressive governments.  This tool not only allows people to browse the Internet annonymously, it allows users to ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

How To Open "Mini Tool Bar" In Word 2007?
Mar 16, 2015

I lost my last Word 2007 CD and bought a new one.  All I want to do it change the point size.  I've searched help and Google and found no help in opening the "Mini Tool Bar"  When I select VIEW there is no drop down list.  I don't know if this is a problem with the program or why I can't locate this tool bar.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thank you! ...

"swizzle" Ablation Tool For Hysteroscopy? Nm
Aug 01, 2014

nm ...

Pass Record Tool (PASS-R)
Feb 17, 2010

What exactly is pass record tool? This is the only definition/reference I can find for dictated PASSR (spelled by dictator) and not sure it is even medical.  We are suppose to expand abbreviations unless unsure of definition and I hate to send blanks to QA if I can avoid it. ...

To Surgery After Appropriate...
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates: *to surgery after appropriate preparation and today* prosthetic arthroplasty, Austin Moore-type left hip.  What I flagged, I know cannot be completely right because it doesn't make sense.  Any clues as what he may be saying??  Thanks! ...

First Day...ep Lap Surgery
Sep 27, 2011

ep lap surgery ...

Ear Surgery
Apr 22, 2012

The doc is doing surgery in the middle ear region.  He says . . . "The s/l o-moon was retrace with a Wheatland retractor . . " ...

Surgery See Msg.
Jun 30, 2012

A s/l cardio device was used to close the right common femoral arteriotomy. ...

Bladder Surgery
Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature. ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Surgery Marking Pen
Jan 26, 2010

Hard to understand doc is performing a mastectomy with what sounds like a "ski margin pen".  Any idea of what kind of marker pen he is using? ...

Brain Surgery.
Mar 11, 2010

The tumor was entered with the s/l kissa and I was able to gradually remove tumor working through the various densities of tumor. ...

GU Surgery; Villiforms?
Mar 15, 2010

Know villiform is a real word, just have not heard it in this context:  "There was a small false passage at the 6 o'clock position in the distal prostatic urethra; I suspect this is the area that presented difficulty with insertion of a Foley catheter and villiforms and dilators." It almost sounds as if an "F" is the first letter.  Any thoughts/suggestions/help welcomed.   Thanks.  ...

Shoulder Surgery
Mar 17, 2010

A s/l green limbitec curved suture passer was then placed around the base of the coracoid. ...