A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pyriform or piriform sinus, which is preferred? - ?

Posted: Apr 03, 2012

thanks in advance

Piriform - No message

[ In Reply To ..]
x

pyriform/piriform - hmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
piriformis (leg)
pyriform (sinus)

pyriform or piriform sinus - greyhound mom

[ In Reply To ..]
In the Stedman's book of Anatomy and Physiology, it is given as piriform sinus.

Similar Messages:

Piriform Or Pyriform Sinus, Or Does It Matter?
Apr 15, 2011

NM ...

Is It Piriform Or Pyriform Sinus On Hopkins Rod Exam?
Jul 01, 2010

:) ...

Sic Sinus Or Sick Sinus Syndrome?
Nov 21, 2009

is it sic or sick sinus syndrome? HELP ...

Preferred EMR?
Jul 19, 2013

An ortho office I have worked for going on 10 years has asked me to look into preferred EMRs.- What do you like? Does anyone know of one that works well (that they have actual experience with)? How about one that does not require any speech-recog files (which he would prefer not to do)  just regular dictation that is imported into the system? Thanks for any input.   Joanie in CA     ...

Preferred Transcriptions In PA?
Feb 09, 2010

Any information about this company would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

PREFERRED TRANSCRIPTIONS
May 05, 2010

Anyone have any recent info on "Preferred Transcriptions?" I see they are hiring and have searched the Archives, but would like to know if anyone works for them currently or has in the past few months who could give me some info on whether they are a good company to work for, do they have plenty of work, etc. I would appreciate any current info anyone might have! Thanks! ...

Preferred Style?
Oct 18, 2010

Hello, I am wondering what is the preferred style when typing ranges for meds, as in every '1-2 ' or '1 to 2' or 'one to two' hours.   Thanks! ...

Preferred Transcription In PA
Oct 26, 2012

Anyone familiar with this company?  Would like to know about workload (enough???), do they pay for spaces, and how they treat MTs.  Also, do they pay for spaces.  How is the platform?  It is for oncology account.  Are there a lot of ESL dictators?  Straight transcription or VR???  thanks for your help. ...

Preferred Headings
Aug 07, 2013

I think every single one of us should put in a ticket in Remedy complaining about this "preferred heading" list.  There is absolutely no reason for this!  It just slows up down when trying to upload a job!  Can somebody tell me what the purpose is for the spell check stopping on every single heading that is not in the "preferred list?"  There is none!  All these dictators want their own little headings in red, and we're not going to switch to one of the "suggestions ...

Anyone Know Preferred Transcription
May 09, 2014

out of TN is to work for? ...

Preferred Fonts
Jun 25, 2014

I'm looking for a different font that is easier on the eyes.  Does anybody have any suggestions? ...

ENT- Sinus H&P HELP!
Nov 12, 2010

Does anyone know what is being said in the bolded area below? I'm lost. Any help is appreciated. Paranasal sinus screen was performed and she has a right maxillary retention cyst with a left maxillary air-fluid level. There is a significant right NSD related to a left contubalosa. The remainder of the sinus are unremarkable. ...

Preferred Transcription And Getting Paid
Nov 09, 2009

Has anyone worked for Preferred Transcription and have they gotten paid? ...

Preferred Transcription - Nothing About It In Archives
Apr 09, 2011

I checked the archives but can find nothing re this company.  Anyone working there or have worked there, could you please share your experience, good, bad and ugly.  Thanks for your input. ...

Preferred Transcriptions In Exton, PA - Sm
Apr 26, 2011

Anyone work for them?  Can anyone explain their work flow to me?  I don't get it.  Nice people but SO SLOW to send work.  E-mail me privately if more comfortable.  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Preferred Transcriptions Out Of PA?...
Jul 29, 2011

Can you explain the system of invoicing/line counting?  Email me if you like... this question was asked by someone a while ago (came up in a search) but the reply was sent in a private email then too. Thanks ...

Preferred Transcription In Pennsylvania
Aug 17, 2011

Does anyone have any info on this company re their oncology account, type of platform, pay scale, flexible as to working times, enough work.  I would appreciate any information provided.  I've been looking for oncology  work for quite a while now, and can't seem to get anywhere with this.  Thanks for your help. ...

I'm So Sick Of These Preferred Headings
Apr 23, 2013

Spell check stops on the same headings every time and have to be ignored.  Why can't some commonly used ones be added to the list? There are all variations of Lab and X-ray Data, but the docs all say Imaging.  They all say Home Medications.  Why can't those be put in the list? It's got Respiratory Assessment in the list - how often does that actually get used? Okay all you people who are so concerned about my production, why can't this be fixed?   ...

Preferred Transcription In Knoxville, TN
Aug 23, 2014

I found little to no info about this company. --- If anyone is currently working for them or has in the past, I would be interested in hearing the pros and cons about this company.  ...

Suprasagittal Sinus?
May 26, 2010

Doing an MRI of the brain. Doc is clearly saying supra-sagittal sinus, but I cannot confirm this in my books or online.  ...

S/l Sinus Tosi. Sm
Mar 19, 2012

There are well-healed surgical incisions about the right foot and an obvious muscular graft over the s/l âsinus tosiâ. tia! ...

Nuclear Medicine Preferred Way To Edit
Apr 24, 2014

Not sure what type of report, the provider "stated nuclear medicine study T one-halves" Various research come up with too many variables of editing T one-half written out T one-half T-1/2 t1/2 What is the preferred version?   Thank you ...

Neomed Sinus Rinse?
May 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Neomed or Neomet Sinus Rinse?  I can find NeilMed Sinus Rinse but that is not what I am hearing.  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

S/l Senechiae Formation In The Sinus?
Aug 18, 2011

. ...

Sinus Tarsi Syndrome
Apr 15, 2012

Hoping for a confirmation on the phrase sinus tarsi syndrome. I've used Google, searching in many different ways but still getting "sinus tarsi," but VR keeps spitting out "sinus Tarsi syndrome." I really feel that's not right, but I am always questioning it, always going back to researching it, and still getting results with the tarsi lowercased. Is it supposed to be capitalized? ...

Sinus Headache And Pressure
Jan 31, 2015

My eyes are burning, tearing and are out of focus, my cheeks and upper teeth are killing me and I have a headache at my eyebrows, but I'm still working. Anybody else work while sick just to make ends meet?? Anybody else work sick because they don't want to have to go through all we have to go through just for missing a shift? ...

Preferred Transcription In Pennsylvania Oncology Account?
Oct 03, 2011

Has anyone worked for Preferred on an oncology account?  If so, could you share your experience, please.  Looking for info on quantity of work, platform, ESL dicatators.  Is the account both straight and VR?  Flexible schedule?  Do they pay for spaces?  Thanks for your help. ...

Medical Transcription Courses - Which Ones Re Preferred By Employers?
Apr 10, 2013

I've been an LPN for 20 years and want to learn medical transcription for at home employment.  There are so many online courses out there.  Career Step is quite expensive and does not give credit for nursing experience.  Tempted by MTrans for Nurses.  Can anyone recommend an accredited online course that would help me find decent transcription employment at home opportunities.  Thank you in advance for any help.   Kate ...

Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, S/l Strumpelvoss
Nov 09, 2009

Here is the sentence: "Backbiters, sidebiters, ___s/l Strumpelvoss___ and Blakesley were used to fashion an antrostomy. ...

CT Sinus Word S/l Phobia Ethmoidalis
Jul 14, 2010

I have searched my book and internet and nothing on this word.  Please help!!! ...