A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient with incomplete spinal cord injury. please sm - Thanks nm

Posted: Feb 26, 2010

Is being fitted with s/l KFOs.  I know of AFOs but this is very definitely a "K".  Looked on google without any help.  Thanks 

KFO - Check this site

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.hemikids.org/abbrev.htm

kfo - check this site

[ In Reply To ..]
I just typed in KFO brace in the search box on the internet screen, and not in the address box at the top of the screen.

Similar Messages:

Dx: S/P Achilles Lengthening, Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury And
Jun 15, 2011

x ...

Doc Says "Inter Utero Spinal Cord Injury"
Oct 14, 2009

Doc says "Inter utero spinal cord injury"?  I cannot find interutero or intrautero spinal cord anything in my ref material?  Any ideas? ...

Spinal Cord Stim Placement; Pt Placed On S/l Radee Up Table/Radeyup
Oct 07, 2011

xx ...

S/l "unroot" The Thecal Sac And Spinal Cord
Nov 14, 2011

s/l "unroot" the thecal sac and spinal cord ...

Patient With Head Injury
Jan 11, 2012

Patient with head injury. Was brought to the hospital and became (sounds like uptutted?) ...

Patient With Closed Head Injury - S/P *athacy* And Seizure. Thanks. Nm
Mar 26, 2010

nm ...

Job Sites And Incomplete Information
Mar 01, 2013

Does anyone else on this board have an issue with companies not posting all of the information needed for people to apply? On a different board I found a job that I was interested in that  and I wanted to apply for it but some of the information ( i.e. years of experience, types of programs used etc) were not there. Should I stay away from companies that do this? ...

No Homans Or S/l Cord
Jan 20, 2010

No Homans or s/l cord or chord. ...

Cord Structures?
Aug 12, 2010

This is an inguinal hernia repair. "The cord structures were then carefully dissected free....." Is the plural structures correct even though we are only talking about 1 hernia? Thanks.   ...

Cord Lipoma
Dec 21, 2010

Cord lipoma showing mature "artemis noberisin features"???? ...

Three-vessel Cord Or 3-vessel Cord
Jun 15, 2011

which is the "proper" way to type this- three-vessel cord or 3-vessel cord? thanks, L ...

Cord Or Chords
Jul 06, 2011

I got a "critical error" for vocal CORDS.  QA corrected to CHORDS.   I sent her an email, telling her that never in all my days have I seen it CHORDS.  I looked it up also.  Has anyone ever seen it "CHORDS"?    (my confidence is shaken by the ding) ...

S/l Aqua-cord-ons - SM
Mar 25, 2012

Doctor dictated "There are multiple s/l aqua-cord-ons" right after he dictated "mild early cataract findings."  Thank you very much for your help! ...

Graypow Cord?
Sep 27, 2013

doctor dictated and spelled left thumb graypow cord ? Is that the correct spelling for graypow? ...

S/p Spinal What?
Aug 02, 2011

This patient s/p left radical nephrectomy, partial colostomy, adrenalectomy, s/l spinal pexy, and omental wrap w/ postoperative respiratory insufficiency.  Can anyone fill in that blank for me?  Much appreciated!! ...

Ear Phones - Old Telephone Cord
Nov 13, 2009

How do you keep your cord from twisting?  Mine coils up like an old telephone cord. ...

Type Of Delivery Cord
Apr 24, 2010

He says:  There was a loose ? cord that I reduced after delivery.  I can't make it out.  This is a obstetrics report. Thanks   ...

Vocal Cord Lesion
May 21, 2010

In a report of a flexible laryngoscopy. The left vocal cord had an obvious s/l ex-u-dat-i-cal lesion along the entire length. Cannot find reference.  Please help if you can.  Thx! ...

Cord For Stethoscope Headphones
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a place where you can buy just a new cord?  I have a short in mine.  I hate to have to replace the whole thing, but I can't seem to find a place that sells just the cord.    Thanks,   Dawn ...

S/l Pan Spinal Pain
Oct 29, 2009

history of ulcerative colitis status post colectomy who has panspinal pain and migraine headaches.  ...

Spinal Surg
Mar 27, 2010

s/l algrabed segmental fixation.  tia. ...

Spinal Question
Mar 04, 2012

My crazy doctor this morning is saying "she has a spinal cord defibrillator or fibrillator."  Now what in the world is this???  No mention of a stimulator; she only had a spinal tap in the past.   Thanks for any help with this! ...

Spinal Tumor Help Please
Mar 06, 2012

Proceeding with our resection with an imminently (sounds llike) "suckable" tumor.. We then opened the arachnoid and the (sounds like) "suckable" tumor was then seen. Resectable would make sense but I just don't hear that Re in there... ...

Spinal Fusion
Apr 20, 2012

Is XLIFF correct?  -or XLIFT? -- type of spinal fusion - have typed this before - cannot remember it and cannot find it on line  Anyone know? ...

Spinal Terminology
Nov 15, 2012

This PA is dictating MRI lab results for spinal consultation.  She is saying what s/l "roove sleeve cis" at T9 to T12 bilaterally. Could she be meaning "root sleeve cysts" or even "root sheath cysts" ?? Thanks for any help!  ...

Spinal Anesthesia
May 23, 2013

After negative aspiration for CSF or blood, 1 cc (s/l Almutate) 180 was injected ...

When It's Good To Have Long Headset Cord
Sep 11, 2010

In between shifts/on breaks, go to youtube and put on some old jam and work out the kinks from sitting and typing.    I like "Help is on the Way" by the Whatnauts, old-school funk from 1981. Put on your favorite song and have at it.  ...

Headphones Have An Extremely Cord That Keeps Getting Kinked
Jan 09, 2014

My headphones have an extremely cord that keeps getting kinked.  Does anyone else have this problem and what did you do to keep it from kinking? ...

??? Barbay ??? Spinal Cyst???
Oct 20, 2009

He says this several times.  I think this is what he is saying, but cannot document.  Thanks for your help. ...

Spinal Surgery And NAPZMG's?
Jul 29, 2011

Hi everyone. I am doing a spinal fusion surgery and the dictator says that for Intraoperative Monitoring he used NAP ZMG's (he says it just like that NAPZMG's). Not sure what he means. Can't find those acronyms in my book. Any suggestions? Thanks. ...