A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l drop palpation - mt3

Posted: Feb 08, 2010

With regards to the right hip, it is also evaluated showing no swelling or deformity.  There is significant tenderness to s/l drop palpation over the greater trochanter.

tia.

s/l drop palpation - samiiami

[ In Reply To ..]
probably "deep" palpation

she clearly says drop, but I do think you are right and... sm - mt3

[ In Reply To ..]
she means deep. I have never heard any other than deep palpation. thanks so much for your help.

Similar Messages:

Grammar - Inspection And Palpation WAS Unremarkable
Jan 07, 2012

Inspection and palpation WAS unremarkable OR Inspection and palpation WERE unremarkable.   ...

Slow Unbuffler Quanitative Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Nov 06, 2011

I am transcribing a physical exam of a diverticulitis patient that sounds like, "Slow unbuffler quantative abdominal tenderness to deep palpation". ...

Tenderness To Palpation In The Right Anterior Medial Chest Wall. Is It Anteromedial Or As Typed? T
Mar 27, 2011

xx ...

Review Of Systems - No Pain To Fist Palpation Over The _____ _____ Or Spinous Process
Jan 08, 2013

BACK: No pain to fist palpation over the _____ _____ or spinous process On this one it sounds like he is saying "costal fistulae"??? Any thoughts? ...

S/l "slow Muffler" On Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Sep 02, 2011

This is on a patient who has diverticulitis ...

No Pain In Her Calf. No S/l Corde' (cord-ay) On Palpation Through The Calf.
Aug 24, 2012

VR Pay....is It Customary To Drop The Cpl AND....sm
Apr 18, 2011

decrease the weight of a line when paying VR.  For example, if you edit 2000 lines in a day, is it customary for the company to ask you to multiply that by 0.70 for a total of 1400 lines because they are VR and not straight transcription as well as pay you half your transcription line rate?  Does everyone do this?  I am finding VR to be much more intense and demanding than straight transcription and this seems like a double whammy to me! ...

I'm FT But Want To Drop To PT (need Is More Like It).....my Question Is....
May 25, 2011

Are we allowed to drop to part time any time or is there only a certain time of year we can change status?  Thanks in Advance! ...

Ladies Let's Drop It
Dec 26, 2012

What an ugly discussion below and let's just let it go and agree to disagree! ...

Eye Drop Dosage
Aug 09, 2013

Doctor is giving medication list and says: "Erythomycin 0.5 s/l in-shrib-in to right eye." I'm assuming it is drops or ointment but don't know what in-shrib-in might mean and it's said very clearly. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Workload Drop - Medquist
Jul 16, 2010

This month my available work at MQ has dropped off a cliff...anybody else experiencling this? Does anybody know what is going on? ...

Can You Drop To PT (30 Hours) From FT At Any Time?
Sep 02, 2010

Or only certain time of the year?  With all the NJA the stress of trying to stay FT and get my 40 hours in killing me.  It's getting next to impossible to get 40 hours anyway, so I figure I'd go to PT of 30 hours and stop stressing.  My CCM says I'll most likely lose my health benefits anyway if I continue not getting my 40 hours in.          ...

If It Is Possible To DROP The Health Insurance?
Aug 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to DROP the health insurance?  I can't make ends meet so I wanted to know if I could drop it and have additional money in my check   ...

I Want To Drop To PT But What Happens With The Medical Insurance? Sm
Aug 26, 2011

If I drop to part time at the beginning of Sep, how long is my medical insurance in effect?  Is it dropped immediately?  Thanks! ...

Eye Drop Medication--can't Understand
Oct 20, 2014

it sounds like "and occuflox drops"  ideas??  ...

Did MQ Drop The Night Shift Differential?
Apr 12, 2010

I start work at 0500 and always have had at least 1 hour of night shift differential for each day I worked.  It amounts to pretty much next to nothing money wise, but I would still like to know without having to wait on an answer from CCM.  tia ...

M*Modal - Drop In Their Pay Since Being Moved To This Platform?
Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform?  ...

Foot Drop Versus Footdrop?
Jun 06, 2011

Is foot drop one word or two? ...

Any Other MMEs Have A Significant Drop In ILP Work?
Apr 25, 2012

I'm guessing either the huge group of hospitals (I think they're like the walmart of hospitals) dropped them because they were awful, or they're trying to keep costs low and are having ILPs do their own QA, which will be a disaster.  Since I see the USA side of that hospital group still pop up once in awhile, I'm guessing its the latter.   Pretty much the ILP QA department may as well be nonexistent.  I see just as many errors on work that goes through th ...

Why I Plan To Drop My AHDI Membership
Aug 15, 2012

This week has been the turning point for me. As I was thinking about all of the presenters and debaters at ACE this year, they had one thing in common. They were all selling or promoting something.  Then there were the MTSOs, who are the problem rather than the solution, but put in the position of lecturing to us. I can delete the e-mail promotions, but when you pay to go to a conference, you don't expect it to be full of sales promotions. Each presenter had an agenda, but it wasn� ...

Oxox Tear Drop Graft
Aug 23, 2012

I'm dictating on a patient who has an AV fistula and the dictator is saying something like ox ox tear drop or at least that's what it sounds like ...

I Know! Instead Of Becoming Homeless, I'll Just Drop My Medical Insurance
Jul 03, 2013

At least I can be sick in a house instead of sick in a car. ...

His Hematocrit Is Actually Very Stable S/L Rel-uv To Prior Values, Although I Think It Will Drop Som
Dec 30, 2009

ty ...

Orthopaedics- S/l Open Cannon Drop Arm Test
Aug 04, 2010

Thanks! ...

Huge Drop In Work At Landmark Transcription
Mar 01, 2014

I've had a huge drop in work at Landmark for the past 3 months.  I've been there for 3 years working on the same account the entire time.  I've looked at my paychecks during these same exact months for the past years and I had much bigger paychecks, meaning much more work.  Here it is a weekend and I had hardly any work yesterday and so far no work today and this account always had work.  It's been this way for almost 4 months.  Anyone work on the big account that starts ...

Did Iridium Drop Their Line Rate To Current ICs Recently?
Oct 12, 2009

Did Iridium drop their line rate to current ICs recently?  I heard they did to new ICs to like 1.5 cpl less.. but wondered if they have now lowered all the pay.  thanks ...

Medquist People - If You're Leaving, Drop The Docs You Type For Sm
Mar 02, 2010

an email, a letter, anything, let them know what MQ is doing with THEIR patient's reports.  I guarantee you, they will be furious that they are now basically forcing you to guess what you don't know...I think they'll take it up with their administration and MQ will lose a lot of customers.  But if you don't do it, they'll never know.  Do you really think MQ would tell them that's what they're doing? ...

Ok, I Have Not Read Completely Through This Stuff Happening But I Have A Question About The Drop In
Mar 04, 2010

I have not seen how long our pay would be dropped the 3 cents.  Am I missing something?  Is it just that pay period or the next week or what?  I just don't see that.  I spoke up and am having a conference call with the "team" tomorrow and I really would like to know how long our pay would be deducted.  Peronally I can't afford to have my pay deducted and if you can (mq mts), then you are lucky.  I have not had a pay raise in 9 years and all of this is goin ...

If You Drop To 35 Hours/week, Do You Still Get All The Full-time Benefits?
Dec 15, 2014

I'd like to drop 5 hours, but not if I have to pay more for health insurance, etc. ...

Stress Echocardiogram-"oxine Dry Drop?"
Jan 04, 2010

The doctor said the stress echocardiogram did not show any evidence of ischemia and then what sounds like "oxine dry drop" from 99 to 92 with exertion.  Any ideas?  ...