A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Stress echocardiogram-"oxine dry drop?" - Mary

Posted: Jan 04, 2010

The doctor said the stress echocardiogram did not show any evidence of ischemia and then what sounds like "oxine dry drop" from 99 to 92 with exertion.  Any ideas? 

"oxygen did drop" ??? nm - vnolan

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

ESL And ?new Stress Type. S/l Notambaki Stress Test. Nm
Jul 14, 2014

x ...

Please Help With Echocardiogram
Mar 15, 2010

Echocardiogram revealed normal left ventricular function with moderate tricuspid regurgitation.  No s/l intramural spondys or sprondys  was seen.  TIA for any help! ...

Echocardiogram Help
Dec 14, 2010

Can anyone fill in the blank at the end of the sentence?  Sounds like he's saying "rain jewels." A 2-dimensional echocardiogram:  Mild CLVH.  EF 35 to 40%.  Left atrium 4.6.  Mild moderate MR.  Positive _____.  ...

Echocardiogram To Compare
Jul 28, 2010

echocardiogram to compare air to ?_______ dilatation Does this make sense? ...

Echocardiogram Phrasing
Oct 08, 2010

Am I typing this correctly?  "His last echo showed an EF of 35% +/- 5." ...

Type Of Echocardiogram
Nov 23, 2010

It sounds like transit self O2 echo... ...

Elongated In Echocardiogram
May 09, 2014

There is a presence of "elongated ?cardus denia" in four chamber views. Thank you for your guidance in this matter. ...

Word On Echocardiogram
Jul 18, 2014

Doing an echocardiogram report and it sounds like "temito or temi-tube flow."  Any thoughts on what he is saying? ...

Echocardiogram Chamber Dimensions
Mar 31, 2010

I haven't done an echo in quite a while.  Can anyone help with these chamber dimensions?  There are two that I'm not sure what he is saying, but I've included the rest for reference.  Thanks! s/l end dostic 4.1 s/l twoflets 3 septum 1.2 posterior wall 1.2 left atrium 5.1 aortic root 3.5 aortic valve 2 ...

Echo Cardiogram Or Echocardiogram
Jan 01, 2011

T: Echo cardiogram preformed yesterday did reveal an ejection fracture of 29% it also showed a mildly dilated right ventricle and hypocontractile with a moderate sized paracardio effusion. ...

S/l Drop Palpation
Feb 08, 2010

With regards to the right hip, it is also evaluated showing no swelling or deformity.  There is significant tenderness to s/l drop palpation over the greater trochanter.   tia. ...

VR Pay....is It Customary To Drop The Cpl AND....sm
Apr 18, 2011

decrease the weight of a line when paying VR.  For example, if you edit 2000 lines in a day, is it customary for the company to ask you to multiply that by 0.70 for a total of 1400 lines because they are VR and not straight transcription as well as pay you half your transcription line rate?  Does everyone do this?  I am finding VR to be much more intense and demanding than straight transcription and this seems like a double whammy to me! ...

I'm FT But Want To Drop To PT (need Is More Like It).....my Question Is....
May 25, 2011

Are we allowed to drop to part time any time or is there only a certain time of year we can change status?  Thanks in Advance! ...

Ladies Let's Drop It
Dec 26, 2012

What an ugly discussion below and let's just let it go and agree to disagree! ...

Eye Drop Dosage
Aug 09, 2013

Doctor is giving medication list and says: "Erythomycin 0.5 s/l in-shrib-in to right eye." I'm assuming it is drops or ointment but don't know what in-shrib-in might mean and it's said very clearly. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Stress Test Help Please
Mar 24, 2010

He dictates:  Nuclear stress test using s/l rag-oh-DYE-noh-scan .... He not so helpfully spells it  "rageodescan" which is not correct and does not help at all in a search. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks. ...

Stress Test Help
Sep 12, 2011

After a Bruce protocol stress test says "It was an appropriate ______ response."  Kind of sounds like allotropic which doesn’t make sense to me. THANKS!!    ...

FIESA = STRESS
Apr 10, 2013

I don't know how much longer I can take FIESA...I even hate that name. Nit picking on everything...does it ever get better? ...

No More Stress-woohoo
Jul 10, 2013

I quit my job due to health issues and my stress level has gone way down.  I worked for 8 years here and it was okay.  There were tough times, but it was mostly okay because my TSM/CCM left me alone but were accessible if needed.  They answered my emails and phone calls (even though there were about 5 or so different ones through the years).  It was just aggravating when good accounts would go to ASR.  But, I don't have to worry anymore.  Hope things get better ...

Workload Drop - Medquist
Jul 16, 2010

This month my available work at MQ has dropped off a cliff...anybody else experiencling this? Does anybody know what is going on? ...

Can You Drop To PT (30 Hours) From FT At Any Time?
Sep 02, 2010

Or only certain time of the year?  With all the NJA the stress of trying to stay FT and get my 40 hours in killing me.  It's getting next to impossible to get 40 hours anyway, so I figure I'd go to PT of 30 hours and stop stressing.  My CCM says I'll most likely lose my health benefits anyway if I continue not getting my 40 hours in.          ...

If It Is Possible To DROP The Health Insurance?
Aug 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to DROP the health insurance?  I can't make ends meet so I wanted to know if I could drop it and have additional money in my check   ...

I Want To Drop To PT But What Happens With The Medical Insurance? Sm
Aug 26, 2011

If I drop to part time at the beginning of Sep, how long is my medical insurance in effect?  Is it dropped immediately?  Thanks! ...

Eye Drop Medication--can't Understand
Oct 20, 2014

it sounds like "and occuflox drops"  ideas??  ...

Stress Echo Protocol Help Please
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for a protocol for a stress echo that s/l MBA exilier?? Can't reference anything similar.  Thanks so much!! ...

Stress Test - METS
Mar 14, 2010

Would like anyone's opinion regarding how METS should be typed in reference to a stress test.  I have been typing it as METS for yrs and yrs, now on a newer account it was corrected to METs.  I've found it both ways when researching.  TIA for input.  ...

Cardiac Stress Test
May 04, 2010

I cannot understand what is being said at the end of this sentence as the doctor stumbles over the word and I don't have much experience when it come to stress test to be able to figure out which word this should be (under procedures).  "1. Cardiac stress test.  She had normal hemodynamic response to pharmocologic therapy. Clinically negative for ischemia, chest is negative for ischemia, (sensographically) negative for ischemia or infarct."  Also, should I make each ischemia ...

Cardiac - How To Type Nuc-med Stress?
Mar 31, 2011

Should it be nuc or nuke?  ...

ESL & Poor Dictator Stress
Feb 01, 2013

No more microscopic QA dissection for me. My new plan is to shoot the job full of blanks and send it in - far less stressful for sure. Each and every time I hear something that I am not 100% sure of - they get a blank. This is not now nor was it ever MY personal problem. Today I'm quite tired of being penalized for someone else's inability to dictate clear enough to perfectly discern what was said. No more cleaning up sentences either. QA: Verbatim you want? Verbatim you get. ...

Finally Got Out, Stress Level GONE
Sep 22, 2014

I finally got to the point I hated time for work.  I went through 2 buyouts and it just seemed to get worse.  I have watched QA people busted down due to not getting enough lines per hour, which is impossible when there's not enough work, and when most of the acute care work was 100% listens.  I got ONE raise in 7 years yet the duties kept piling on and found out some were making 4.00 an hour more than me in lower positions. On days off you were expected to join meetings no m ...