A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

oxox tear drop graft - mclyell

Posted: Aug 23, 2012

I'm dictating on a patient who has an AV fistula and the dictator is saying something like ox ox tear drop or at least that's what it sounds like

actual sentence please - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

ox ox teardrop graft - mclyell

[ In Reply To ..]
She is status post 6 months from implantation of an ____| QA MARKER: 45 |____ tear drop graft.

can you hear pulse ox? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Onyx - graft

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Tudaplast Graft?
May 19, 2011

Used in eardrum perforation - thanks! ...

6 X 15 S/l PMs Or PMx ACell Graft
Oct 02, 2012

supposed to help with wound healing. Thank you! ...

***s/l Fee-b-x*** Bone Graft?...appreciate Any Help
Mar 06, 2013

nm ...

Menisus Tear
Aug 01, 2013

"I then inserted a biter, and debrided the medial meniscus back to a stable rim in the posterior aspect.  This involved removing about 50% of the ______ (sounds like poot) ...

I Think It Is Really Sad That Someone Would Try To Tear Other People Down
Feb 18, 2014

when we are just trying to do our job, and provide for our families.  I will be deleting my previous comments, and I welcome anyone who wants to join me.  We know what our job entails, obviously the original poster does not.  We are better than this.  This is a waste of all our time -- time we do not have.  I feel sorry for the poster; he/she could spend her/his life making positive changes . . . instead he/she needs the attention of getting other people u ...

S/l Drop Palpation
Feb 08, 2010

With regards to the right hip, it is also evaluated showing no swelling or deformity.  There is significant tenderness to s/l drop palpation over the greater trochanter.   tia. ...

VR Pay....is It Customary To Drop The Cpl AND....sm
Apr 18, 2011

decrease the weight of a line when paying VR.  For example, if you edit 2000 lines in a day, is it customary for the company to ask you to multiply that by 0.70 for a total of 1400 lines because they are VR and not straight transcription as well as pay you half your transcription line rate?  Does everyone do this?  I am finding VR to be much more intense and demanding than straight transcription and this seems like a double whammy to me! ...

I'm FT But Want To Drop To PT (need Is More Like It).....my Question Is....
May 25, 2011

Are we allowed to drop to part time any time or is there only a certain time of year we can change status?  Thanks in Advance! ...

Ladies Let's Drop It
Dec 26, 2012

What an ugly discussion below and let's just let it go and agree to disagree! ...

Eye Drop Dosage
Aug 09, 2013

Doctor is giving medication list and says: "Erythomycin 0.5 s/l in-shrib-in to right eye." I'm assuming it is drops or ointment but don't know what in-shrib-in might mean and it's said very clearly. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Amputation Radial Tear?
Dec 10, 2009

"Patient has had an s/l amputation radial tear of the posterior horn, which was treated with partial meniscectomy." That is what I am clearly hearing but I cannot reference that anywhere.  If it is correct, what is it? Also, DR states he showed the patient the "video prints" so that she understands.  I have never heard this before.  Is this photos from the surgery video? Thanks for any help! ...

Aortic S/l *Zena* Graft?
Mar 10, 2010

. ...

Prosidigrel??? After A Vein Graft
Apr 03, 2010

I have searched for various spellings and even tried wild card and nothing.  He has been changed from Plavix therapy to Persidogril???? or something like that.   Thanks for any help. ...

S/l Right Knee Likely A Meniscal Tear
Jun 22, 2010

Preoperative Diagnosis Right knee likely/lateral meniscal tear. (I swear it sounds like he is saying likely a meniscal tear. Would this be feasible in a preoperative diagnosis. If so, do I insert a comma after right knee)? Postoperative Diagnoses Right knee lateral meniscal tear. Right knee lateral tibial plateau chondromalacia. ...

Osteoseal Bone Graft?
Apr 11, 2011

applied to the right tibia - any clues? ...

Pt With Medial Meniscus Tear.
Jun 07, 2011

Patient likes to wear flip flops, however, I recommended that she go to a s/l Vinza shoe and has a 1/4" lateral shoe wedge placed on the outside under the outer sole.  TIA NM ...

Rembrandt Or Remnant Tear
Aug 31, 2012

On review of the MRI, there is what the radiologist describes as a small ---- supraspinatus tear.   Sounds like he says Rembrandt, but is it remnant?  Thanks for your help. ...

React Bone Graft?
Nov 11, 2012

FOLLOW-UP:  Right arm and hip.  Repair of nonunion of the right radial shaft fracture with ----- bone grafting.   Sounds like react? bone grafting but I cannot find that anywhere.  Thank you. ...

Workload Drop - Medquist
Jul 16, 2010

This month my available work at MQ has dropped off a cliff...anybody else experiencling this? Does anybody know what is going on? ...

Can You Drop To PT (30 Hours) From FT At Any Time?
Sep 02, 2010

Or only certain time of the year?  With all the NJA the stress of trying to stay FT and get my 40 hours in killing me.  It's getting next to impossible to get 40 hours anyway, so I figure I'd go to PT of 30 hours and stop stressing.  My CCM says I'll most likely lose my health benefits anyway if I continue not getting my 40 hours in.          ...

If It Is Possible To DROP The Health Insurance?
Aug 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to DROP the health insurance?  I can't make ends meet so I wanted to know if I could drop it and have additional money in my check   ...

I Want To Drop To PT But What Happens With The Medical Insurance? Sm
Aug 26, 2011

If I drop to part time at the beginning of Sep, how long is my medical insurance in effect?  Is it dropped immediately?  Thanks! ...

Eye Drop Medication--can't Understand
Oct 20, 2014

it sounds like "and occuflox drops"  ideas??  ...

How Do You Type ... Grade 1 To 2 Or 1-2 Muscle Tear?
Nov 23, 2009

grade 1 to 2 or 1-2 muscle tear? tia. There is a focal hemorrhage in the central portion of the distal rectus femoris, consistent with the grade 1-2 muscle tear.   ...

*Alteece* Spray For A Skin Graft Nm
Dec 18, 2009

nm ...

S/l Single Side Bypass Graft?
Jun 20, 2011

Single [side] has been bypass graft from aorta to right posterior descending #1 coronary artery. Doctor rushes through. I am not positive of what he says and cannot reference this. ...

A Quilt-0 Was Sutured Using ___-0 Prolene Around The Graft
Feb 08, 2011

1) Is there a hyphen between the quilt and 0? 2) Is it ZERO or O? 3) I am pretty sure the tape cuts out on the -0 prolene. 4)Is quilt right? ...

Test For Medial Meniscus Tear
Feb 25, 2011

Laundry list of tests including s/l Kessler/Tesler/Pesler test. Any ideas?   ...

Triac Tear Of Medial Meniscus?
Oct 30, 2014

My ortho doc says "I do believe he has had a new (sounds like triac) tear of his medial meniscus".  I cannot find in doing a search triad tear.  Don't know if he is meadning trimalleolar tear either? ...

Did MQ Drop The Night Shift Differential?
Apr 12, 2010

I start work at 0500 and always have had at least 1 hour of night shift differential for each day I worked.  It amounts to pretty much next to nothing money wise, but I would still like to know without having to wait on an answer from CCM.  tia ...