A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

M*Modal - drop in their pay since being moved to this platform? - distraught

Posted: Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform? 

Shouldn't you be able to calculate your pay.. - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
if it is hourly? Is the drop in pay because of the hourly wage or are you not paid the full amount of hours you work? Not on VR yet, but nervous. Good luck to you :)

Well.... - distraught

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, I have only a couple of accounts in which I actually type per production. So, most of it is hourly, but it is really hard to track my hours. I have tried and somehow it just doesn't add up to what theirs is. It's still new, so I will figure it out eventually how their calculations are.

M-Modal - Broke Momma

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been on M-Modal for over a year now and have lost 400.00 a month due to this. I get more lines per week, however, with the wonderful pay cut there is no way to make more, at least for me and the friends I have in the business. No one I know is earning more.....

same here NM - me2

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxx

NM - no text - not saying

[ In Reply To ..]
Author edited post.

What is M-Modal? - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Can Your Expanders In DQS Be Moved To Another Platform. Nm
Nov 30, 2012

nm ...

M*Modal The Platform Vs
Feb 21, 2012

Are we going to be switched from DQS to the M*Modal platform which I've heard is very user unfriendly? Or is the upgrade to DQS 7 still on the DQS platform. I'm so confused!! ...

M-modal Platform
Apr 01, 2014

Has anyone left a company because of the M-modal platform? Does it get any better? ...

What Platform Does M-Modal Use
Feb 20, 2015

What platform does M Modal use? ...

M-Modal-based Platform
Apr 06, 2013

Can someone who uses an M-Modal-based platform (not working for M-Modal but another company) tell me if you can spell check on the fly using the keyboard and not the mouse? ...

M-Modal Dictation Platform
Jun 14, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  When Caretech closed a couple years ago, a lot of the MTs went to MedQuist as they used Caretech's platform of DQS.  I believe MedQuist is now M-Modal, so wondering about the platform.  Do they have several different platforms? ...

M*Modal Platform Help Needed. Can Someone Tell Me How To
Nov 12, 2014

add auto corrects to M*Modal/FutureNet platform? ...

M-Modal And Dictation/transcription Platform
May 31, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  What about Chartscript.Net?  Since they used to be MedQuist, I know that MQ used DQS.  Anything but eScription.  I loathe eScription. ...

M-Modal Based Platform Users, A Question
Aug 31, 2011

Does anyone know the keystroke (I think it was ALT + ?) to minimize the demographic screen so that the document fills the screen? I found it out once by accident, but then didn't edit for a while, and now that I am, I forget.  Thanks!  ...

If You've Been Moved To A New Account
Nov 16, 2009

You don't know who the managers are, or even what division is falls under, and the old managers don't have a clue, how does one escalate to find out? MTQuestions? Tossed to the wolves here..but hey hey, I still have work! LOL. Slowly losing my mind on trying to get answers while restructuring in in progress. I've learned too much from the past that patience is not always a virtue. Things get lost in the shuffle. Anyone ever had this happen to them? Any suggestions. ...

S/l Moved Into The 3 To 4 Position
Nov 14, 2010

the tibial plateau and the femoral condyle. There was no meniscal injury on this side.Moving to the notch, there was significant synovitis and some loose bodies. We then moved into the ______________ position and entered the lateral compartment. Wesaw a meniscal tear at the posterolateral corner and there were also loose bodies in   s/l he is saying into the 3 to 4 position. ...

Hardly Moved Out Of Chair
Dec 09, 2010

1410 lines for $87.  I can really hook up my family with the Christmas presents on that.  Bah Humbug. ...

Who Moved My Cheese?-
Apr 22, 2011

I have been reading the posts of many of the unhappy MTs on this board for some time now. Seems like for those of you are happy in your present situation, so many others are just about at their "wits" in theirs. It is very sad I think to see an industry that seemed so lucrative, where you earned a decent wage for what you did, you were happy with what you did and you "loved" what you were doing. It has been rather a tough year for me. I have been out of work over a year now and there are so ma ...

Moved To Main
May 27, 2011

.  ...

Has Anyone Else Heard They Are Getting Moved
Dec 14, 2012

to a new BOB and new supervisor?  Does not make any sense, except won't make any money as have to learn all new accounts. ...

Moved To DSP After Only 1 Week...Yay :)
May 20, 2013

I really like it here. ...

Anybody Getting Moved To New Accounts/CSM?
Jul 22, 2013

NM ...

Account Moved To India?
Jul 07, 2011

I saw somewhere that more accounts were moving to India on July 1.  Did that include a huge NY account including clinics that went through a large in-house audit about 2 months ago?   ...

Patient's Report Moved Me To Tears
Apr 14, 2015

Have you ever had a patient's report bring you to absolute tears?  I've been doing this for nearly 9 years and this if the first time this has happended...wondering if this job is really starting to get the best of me?  ...

S/l Drop Palpation
Feb 08, 2010

With regards to the right hip, it is also evaluated showing no swelling or deformity.  There is significant tenderness to s/l drop palpation over the greater trochanter.   tia. ...

VR Pay....is It Customary To Drop The Cpl AND....sm
Apr 18, 2011

decrease the weight of a line when paying VR.  For example, if you edit 2000 lines in a day, is it customary for the company to ask you to multiply that by 0.70 for a total of 1400 lines because they are VR and not straight transcription as well as pay you half your transcription line rate?  Does everyone do this?  I am finding VR to be much more intense and demanding than straight transcription and this seems like a double whammy to me! ...

I'm FT But Want To Drop To PT (need Is More Like It).....my Question Is....
May 25, 2011

Are we allowed to drop to part time any time or is there only a certain time of year we can change status?  Thanks in Advance! ...

Ladies Let's Drop It
Dec 26, 2012

What an ugly discussion below and let's just let it go and agree to disagree! ...

Eye Drop Dosage
Aug 09, 2013

Doctor is giving medication list and says: "Erythomycin 0.5 s/l in-shrib-in to right eye." I'm assuming it is drops or ointment but don't know what in-shrib-in might mean and it's said very clearly. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Question For Transcenders Whose Acct Has Moved From BS To BeyondText
Feb 09, 2011

Once your primary moved to the new platform, did you still have access to Bayscribe to work on your secondaries when work was low?  And were you told there were certain requirements you must meet in order to move with your account to BeyondText? ...

I Got Moved To Fluency Canada And Can't Figure Out How To Cap After Period
May 21, 2013

Can anyone tell me? There fluency help doesn't work.  Ugh.  ...

Oh Great. TSM Moved So Many People To 1 Day On My Shift, I Was Told To Change!
Sep 20, 2013

She demanded schedule changes of all M-F MTs because of end-of-the-week/weekend TAT problems. I wasn't concerned because my entire schedule is for those troublesome days. Now I get an email that she moved too many people to my shift, and she wants me to change!!????? It is so frustrating working here on so many levels. I can't wait until I finish school and will be out of here! ...

Am I Being A Jerk, Or Is Anyone Else Annoyed The MM Coding Stuff Was Moved To This Board?
Mar 22, 2014

I've already been through school with Andrews and am getting ready to start the transition ICD-10 course, and I honestly don't mean to be a jerk about M modal.  I do feel badly for the MTs there, but I don't see why all the MM coding talk couldn't have just stayed with the MM side of the board.  Anyone else feel the same? ...

Workload Drop - Medquist
Jul 16, 2010

This month my available work at MQ has dropped off a cliff...anybody else experiencling this? Does anybody know what is going on? ...

Can You Drop To PT (30 Hours) From FT At Any Time?
Sep 02, 2010

Or only certain time of the year?  With all the NJA the stress of trying to stay FT and get my 40 hours in killing me.  It's getting next to impossible to get 40 hours anyway, so I figure I'd go to PT of 30 hours and stop stressing.  My CCM says I'll most likely lose my health benefits anyway if I continue not getting my 40 hours in.          ...