A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

left proximal humerus 'one part' fracture - patsygene

Posted: Nov 18, 2009

nm

Yes. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

7-part Proximal Humerus Fracture
May 09, 2013

Can someone send me a link for verification of a "7-part" proximal humerus fracture?  I can only find info for 1-part through 4-part classifications.. Thanks! ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

Orthopaedic Humerus Fracture Brace Name
Apr 17, 2012

Right proximal humerus fracture   On evaluation, she does have a ____ brace that is positioned well with her arm in neutral alignment. She is complaining of it cutting into her wrist. of course he changes his mind in the middle of the word and the best I can do is say that is sounds like "a strike stone".  Any ideas???  I don't think it is Stryker unless it is Stryker zone or something like that.... Thank you!! ...

A _______ Proximal Humeral Fracture
Feb 14, 2010

A _____ proximal humeral fracture ...

S/l "codaptic" Splint?? Midshaft Humerus Fracture
Aug 01, 2011

that is what is sounds like, in ER, discharged to orthopod ...

Right Proximal Fibular Fracture And S/l "sin-is Mo-sis" Rupture.
Dec 26, 2009

xx ...

S/l "helovite" Proximal Humeral Fracture
Feb 16, 2010

s/l "helovite" proximal humeral fracture ...

S/l Weber A Fracture, Left Fibula
Aug 18, 2010

The diagnosis is: S/L Weber A fracture, left fibula I cannot document a Weber A. Any other s/l that it could be? Tia. ...

Pt With Left Tibia Fracture. She Was Placed In A S/l Claw-ta-tion Splint, Which Did Not
Jun 20, 2013

x ...

Are There Any Part Time Employees Left?
Aug 29, 2013

I wasn't on the boards for a little while, and now I'm seeing posts about all the part time people being laid off.  Is this true?  Do we know this for sure, or just speculation? ...

What Mid-size To Large Companies Are Left That Are Not Part Of MQ?
Feb 06, 2012

I want to work as an employee and have benefits. I need health insurance and really want PTO.  I want a company big enough to be busy but I CANNOT AND WILL NOT  work for MQ again.  I thought that DSG was the answer for me and have enjoyed working there the last 2 years.  Yesterday was my last day as I refuse to be an MQ employee even for a day.  I have a small savings account, and my husband has a decent job, so I am not desperate but I will need to be working within the ...

The Pt. Has A Left Distal Radius Fracture And She Is Holding A "rule Of Bias" In That Hand
Feb 24, 2015

nm ...

"ankalaid" Fracture Of The Mid Left Clavicle
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know of something that sounds like "ankolaid" clavicle fracture?  ...

Ortho..left "fontazia" Fracture?
Aug 06, 2014

The patient is status post ORIF of a left s/l FONTAZIA fracture. TIA. ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Type Of Hip Fracture That S/L Crural Neck Fracture
Dec 31, 2011

Doctor is dictating for a 90-year-old who sustained a hip fracture in a fall. Then, under assessment, it sounds like he says "Left crural neck fracture." I could assume he means femoral neck, as I never heard of crural neck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. ...

Hemiarthroplasty Distal Humerus
Aug 29, 2010

TEXT:  In the meantime we will order from ________ the components necessary to proceed ahead with a hemiarthroplasty of his distal humerus. phonetically sounds like torn-yay - I'm sure it's the name of the company but I don't recognize this one.  Thank you.  ...

Fibula Fracture Or Fibular Fracture
Jun 24, 2010

which is corect, per AAMT BOS? ...

History Of S/l ADM In The Proximal Ascending Colon
Sep 27, 2010

I cannot find this abbreviation on Google or in Stedman's.  Full sentence: "History of (s/l "ADM") in his proximal ascending colon with slowly spontaneous oozing." Atypical diabetes mellitus doesn't seem right in this context. ...

S/l Elizeroff Treatment Of Open Proximal Tibia
Feb 22, 2010

This is an ortho progress note.  I tried googling...  I just can't find it.  I also tried Stedman's Ortho Word Book and nothing.... eeeek!  Thanks in advance.... ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

CMT Exam - How Many Questions Are Asked In Part I (theory) And Part II
Jul 28, 2010

I am planning to take my CMT exams in a couple of months. A couple of queries - How many questions are asked in part I (theory) and part II (transcription performance)? What is the passing grade? Any information will be helpful. Thanks! ...

Tibia/fibular Shaft Fracture Or Tibial And Fibular Shaft Fracture
Jun 10, 2011

paranoid about nitpicking my work... I find it both ways when I search   ...

EGD - Doc Says A S/l "blep"-like Effect/stricture Was Noted In The Proximal Esophagus.
Mar 02, 2011

x ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

SLR II Fracture?
Jun 26, 2012

Has anyone heard of s/l SLR 2/II type fracture of the ankle? I cannot research this anywhere. Is this an abbreviation for Salter-Harris perhaps? ...

Fracture Help
Feb 26, 2013

Surgery on a humerus fracture. We then placed a distal screw in compression mode realigning the fracture and abutting the s/l CORD-A-SEAS of the fracture laterally. ...