A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

7-part proximal humerus fracture - ca

Posted: May 09, 2013

Can someone send me a link for verification of a "7-part" proximal humerus fracture?  I can only find info for 1-part through 4-part classifications.. Thanks!

Could you be hearing Salter-Harris or supracondylar in there? NM - Wandering

[ In Reply To ..]
x

This is what I heard but flagged because - ca

[ In Reply To ..]
I could not verify it, but the editor heard it, too, and just corrected it that way, but I was hoping to find verification of this somewhere.

Similar Messages:

Left Proximal Humerus 'one Part' Fracture
Nov 18, 2009

nm ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

Orthopaedic Humerus Fracture Brace Name
Apr 17, 2012

Right proximal humerus fracture   On evaluation, she does have a ____ brace that is positioned well with her arm in neutral alignment. She is complaining of it cutting into her wrist. of course he changes his mind in the middle of the word and the best I can do is say that is sounds like "a strike stone".  Any ideas???  I don't think it is Stryker unless it is Stryker zone or something like that.... Thank you!! ...

A _______ Proximal Humeral Fracture
Feb 14, 2010

A _____ proximal humeral fracture ...

S/l "codaptic" Splint?? Midshaft Humerus Fracture
Aug 01, 2011

that is what is sounds like, in ER, discharged to orthopod ...

Right Proximal Fibular Fracture And S/l "sin-is Mo-sis" Rupture.
Dec 26, 2009

xx ...

S/l "helovite" Proximal Humeral Fracture
Feb 16, 2010

s/l "helovite" proximal humeral fracture ...

Type Of Hip Fracture That S/L Crural Neck Fracture
Dec 31, 2011

Doctor is dictating for a 90-year-old who sustained a hip fracture in a fall. Then, under assessment, it sounds like he says "Left crural neck fracture." I could assume he means femoral neck, as I never heard of crural neck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. ...

Hemiarthroplasty Distal Humerus
Aug 29, 2010

TEXT:  In the meantime we will order from ________ the components necessary to proceed ahead with a hemiarthroplasty of his distal humerus. phonetically sounds like torn-yay - I'm sure it's the name of the company but I don't recognize this one.  Thank you.  ...

Fibula Fracture Or Fibular Fracture
Jun 24, 2010

which is corect, per AAMT BOS? ...

History Of S/l ADM In The Proximal Ascending Colon
Sep 27, 2010

I cannot find this abbreviation on Google or in Stedman's.  Full sentence: "History of (s/l "ADM") in his proximal ascending colon with slowly spontaneous oozing." Atypical diabetes mellitus doesn't seem right in this context. ...

S/l Elizeroff Treatment Of Open Proximal Tibia
Feb 22, 2010

This is an ortho progress note.  I tried googling...  I just can't find it.  I also tried Stedman's Ortho Word Book and nothing.... eeeek!  Thanks in advance.... ...

CMT Exam - How Many Questions Are Asked In Part I (theory) And Part II
Jul 28, 2010

I am planning to take my CMT exams in a couple of months. A couple of queries - How many questions are asked in part I (theory) and part II (transcription performance)? What is the passing grade? Any information will be helpful. Thanks! ...

Tibia/fibular Shaft Fracture Or Tibial And Fibular Shaft Fracture
Jun 10, 2011

paranoid about nitpicking my work... I find it both ways when I search   ...

EGD - Doc Says A S/l "blep"-like Effect/stricture Was Noted In The Proximal Esophagus.
Mar 02, 2011

x ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

SLR II Fracture?
Jun 26, 2012

Has anyone heard of s/l SLR 2/II type fracture of the ankle? I cannot research this anywhere. Is this an abbreviation for Salter-Harris perhaps? ...

Fracture Help
Feb 26, 2013

Surgery on a humerus fracture. We then placed a distal screw in compression mode realigning the fracture and abutting the s/l CORD-A-SEAS of the fracture laterally. ...

Tufts Fracture?
Nov 03, 2009

I can find very little on this.  The pt apparently has a s/l "tufts" fracture.  Can anyone confirm this, and if so, is it an acronym for something or named after someone?  Thanks for any info.  Not much is coming up with Google. ...

Rod For Femur Fracture
Jan 04, 2010

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!  Lady with posttraumatic chondromalacia patella with previous femur fracture.  "s/l treater rod has been removed." Thanks! ...

S/l Collage Fracture
Jan 23, 2010

The patient fell today sustaining a s/l collage fracture of her right distal radius. tia. ...

S/l Akole Fracture
Jan 29, 2010

Impression:  Contusion of the right elbow, rule out s/l akole fracture. tia. ...

Ortho Help Hip Fracture
Feb 12, 2010

He's eating and mumbling at the same time, my two favorite bad habits.... Sounds like he is saying  - I'm spelling phonetically here.... Bazed ri-ko-lar (long I on the ri) high intertrochanteric fracture.  He says this twice - the second time he is throws in "instrumented (bazed ri-ko-lar) high intertrochanteric fracture" Thanks for your help and your time!  I appreciate it. ME =0)     ...

Nasal Fracture Op
Feb 12, 2010

The nose was further decongested and anesthetized utilizing 10% cocaine pledgets, followed by injections, some _____, some_____...... or maybe submucousally, subperiossively. I know, I'm a new student trying hard to get this.  Let me know if I need to attach a sound file. ...

Nasal Fracture
Oct 13, 2010

can someone tell me what a "3 4" rasp is?  3,4 or 3-4, or 3/4.  the whole sentence is The bony spicule over the dorsum was reduced via a Rubin osteotome and file ___ rasp Thanks ...

Both Bones Fracture
Oct 14, 2010

Is there a hypen between both and bones? ...

S/l Sawter Two Fracture
Oct 17, 2010

Fracture, wrist (sawter two fracture, left distal radius). ...

Fracture Type
Oct 26, 2010

She has 100% displaced fracture, s/l convelor type. ...

Segond Fracture
Jan 11, 2011

Segond fracture:  This was a new one for me today and thought I'd share.  See Wikipedia link below for more, but basically it's named after a French doctor (Paul Segond) from 1879.  It's a "type of avulsion fracture (soft tissue structures tearing off bits of their bony attachment) of the lateral tibial condyle of the knee, immediately beyond the surface which articulates with the femur." --Wikipedia.  My case involved a skiing injury where the binding did ...