A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

hemiarthroplasty distal humerus - kem

Posted: Aug 29, 2010

TEXT:  In the meantime we will order from ________ the components necessary to proceed ahead with a hemiarthroplasty of his distal humerus.

phonetically sounds like torn-yay - I'm sure it's the name of the company but I don't recognize this one.  Thank you. 

Hemiarthroplasty - Ancient typist

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be Tourne? There is a French company that makes arthroplasty components.

Similar Messages:

Cables - Used In Hemiarthroplasty
Apr 25, 2011

Doc is dictating a hip bipolar hemiarthroplasty. S/l like he is saying "crack in the calcar was stabilized using 2.0 mm _________cables. Blank s/l "dallmall's cables"   Anyone know?   ...

Co-roll For Left Hip Hemiarthroplasty
Oct 17, 2012

The dictator says a "co-roll" was placed. What is the proper spelling? ...

Orthopaedic Humerus Fracture Brace Name
Apr 17, 2012

Right proximal humerus fracture   On evaluation, she does have a ____ brace that is positioned well with her arm in neutral alignment. She is complaining of it cutting into her wrist. of course he changes his mind in the middle of the word and the best I can do is say that is sounds like "a strike stone".  Any ideas???  I don't think it is Stryker unless it is Stryker zone or something like that.... Thank you!! ...

7-part Proximal Humerus Fracture
May 09, 2013

Can someone send me a link for verification of a "7-part" proximal humerus fracture?  I can only find info for 1-part through 4-part classifications.. Thanks! ...

Left Proximal Humerus 'one Part' Fracture
Nov 18, 2009

nm ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

S/l "codaptic" Splint?? Midshaft Humerus Fracture
Aug 01, 2011

that is what is sounds like, in ER, discharged to orthopod ...

S/l Distal Seas Or Distolces...see More
Jul 02, 2010

...duplex studies that were done on him confirming proximal disease and I think he probably has distal disease and runoff diseaese to go with it.  He is a known diabetic, was a heavy smoker and so I would expect "distalces" to be quite advanced.   This is a very clear-speaking doctor...not foreign, so it could not be "this disease"... ...

Thickening Of The Distal Colon
Feb 14, 2015

I'm working on an audio from a bariatric surgeon.  He's talking about a woman's abdominal CT and he says "...it looked normal.  She did have some (s/l hostule) thickening of the distal colon..." Any help is most certainly appreciated! ...

Distal Esophageal Stricture Which Was *boujied*??? Thanks. Nm
Jan 28, 2010

nm ...

Pt Is Scheduled For A Distal Humeral Osteotomy
Jul 12, 2010

x ...

Full Breath Of The Distal Tendon?/sm
Jun 03, 2011

It appears to extend across the full breath of the distal tendon. Is that correct. ...

She Had A S/l Non Faluting Stenosis In The Distal Circumflex, Marginal. Please SM
Sep 19, 2010

And I need help with this word too, please.  Thank you in advance. She was treated with Mucomyst and s/l sent IV fluids.  Does that make sense? ...

S/l IND Of An Open Distal Phalanx Tuft Fracture
Nov 09, 2010

Working on an orthopaedics dictation for a marblemouth...trying to figure out what "IND" (could be IMB, INB but nothing seems to make sense) of an open distal phalanx tuft fracture... Anyone know the right abbreviation (and the meaning!) for this one?   Thanks - ...

Pt Is S/p ORIF Right Distal Radius With Removal Of Hardware
Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks ...

Having A Rough Morning. Distal Radius Fracture Question
Dec 22, 2009

We discussed alternative methods of treatment, other than the surgical option, which include but are not limited to, casting s/l "in situ/inside chew", closed reduction, without percutaneous or external fixation.  LOL, that is the best I can hear!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.    ...

Dental Surgery - Tooth 6 Had S/l Mesiofacial Distal Decay
Jan 15, 2010

Tooth 6 had s/l mesiofacial distal decay and s/l mesiofacial distal composite was placed.  Tooth 8 had s/l distofacial decay and a s/l distofacial composite was placed. ...

Heart Cath: S/l The Distal Vessel Has Luminal __itis
Feb 19, 2010

but no significant stenosis.  He says it several times, but I can't figure it out (new doc, new account, ESL) ...

S/l Ruptured Distal Empoolery, Left Ectopic Pregnancy
Nov 14, 2010

PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Positive pregnancy test with abdominal pain.POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Ruptured distal  ___________, left ectopic pregnancy with  hemoperitoneum. ...

S/l "subacromial Decompression, Distal Clavicle Excision, And Debridement With RASTING Of A Lab
Dec 31, 2009

It definitely does not sound like grafting and I don't really believe that would be correct anyway.  I thought maybe RAST but I am having no luck with any of my searches.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

The Pt. Has A Left Distal Radius Fracture And She Is Holding A "rule Of Bias" In That Hand
Feb 24, 2015

nm ...

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

There Are S/l "steralhairs" At Growth Lines That Can Be Seen On The Distal Radius.
Aug 27, 2013

Thanks.  ...

Right Hallux Valgus Correction Utilizing "prox-extenic" Osteotomy And Distal Soft Tissue P
May 07, 2011

nm ...

"Buckle" Deformity Of Distal Fibula? Nm
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

S/L "distal Neurovascular Status Intact?"
Jan 27, 2010

S/L "distal" neurovascular status intact?? This is with regard to a shoulder dislocation injury.     ...

"Nex" Jig To Size The Distal Femur
May 12, 2012

Everyone is using Nex jig (and I think we were told it was that by Editing), but I can find no mention of it anywhere on the net.  Does anyone else use this?  (orthopedic knee surgery)  It sounds good, but why is there NOTHING about it on the net?   Example:  A shovel retractor was then positioned, and the Nex jig was used to cut for a size G high-thigh femoral component... ...

PCI "___ 3 Distal 4"
May 24, 2012

This is in a PCI. bolded is the s/l "The final angiographic result was very good with tiny 3 distal 4 and a good myocardial blush" ...