A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

She had a s/l non faluting stenosis in the distal circumflex, marginal. Please SM - jb

Posted: Sep 19, 2010

And I need help with this word too, please.  Thank you in advance.

She was treated with Mucomyst and s/l sent IV fluids. 

Does that make sense?

First one might be non-flow-limiting nm - Sara

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

That is what he is saying. I can hear that now. Thank you. nm - jb

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

Obtuse Marginal Branches - Roman Or Arabic Numbers?
Feb 24, 2010

Is it "left circumflex obtuse marginal II" or "left circumflex obtuse marginal 2"?  Thanks.  ...

Cardiac Cath Report S/l "obtuse Marginal 2 On 3" Or "213" Ideas? THANKS!!
Aug 22, 2011

Is there an obtuse marginal 3? Only heard of OM1 and 2.  could he be saing 2 or 3? thanks!   ...

S/l Distal Seas Or Distolces...see More
Jul 02, 2010

...duplex studies that were done on him confirming proximal disease and I think he probably has distal disease and runoff diseaese to go with it.  He is a known diabetic, was a heavy smoker and so I would expect "distalces" to be quite advanced.   This is a very clear-speaking doctor...not foreign, so it could not be "this disease"... ...

Hemiarthroplasty Distal Humerus
Aug 29, 2010

TEXT:  In the meantime we will order from ________ the components necessary to proceed ahead with a hemiarthroplasty of his distal humerus. phonetically sounds like torn-yay - I'm sure it's the name of the company but I don't recognize this one.  Thank you.  ...

Thickening Of The Distal Colon
Feb 14, 2015

I'm working on an audio from a bariatric surgeon.  He's talking about a woman's abdominal CT and he says "...it looked normal.  She did have some (s/l hostule) thickening of the distal colon..." Any help is most certainly appreciated! ...

S/l Unilactary Stenosis
Nov 03, 2009

Listing in PMH - s/l unilactary stenosis with stent placement ...

Stenosis In Infant
Feb 22, 2010

s/l like doctor says:   Past surgical history of "de??--something or decrease??   stenosis in an infant?  It is not pyeloric or aortic.  Is there some kind of degree?  TIA.  ...

S/l Neuraminal Stenosis
Jun 29, 2010

The doc says, "She has neuraminal stenosis issues with the S1 nerve root."  Is there such thing as "neuraminal" stenosis.  It is not foraminal stenosis.  It is pretty clear that she is saying "neuraminl", but i have never heard of that.  ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

Distal Esophageal Stricture Which Was *boujied*??? Thanks. Nm
Jan 28, 2010

nm ...

Pt Is Scheduled For A Distal Humeral Osteotomy
Jul 12, 2010

x ...

Full Breath Of The Distal Tendon?/sm
Jun 03, 2011

It appears to extend across the full breath of the distal tendon. Is that correct. ...

Sensospinal Stenosis Surgery?
Aug 11, 2010

I am doing a Discharge Summary and under Past Medical History it sounds like the dictator is saying "sensospinal stenosis surgery 3 years ago"? Any suggestions? ...

CT Angiogram S/l Orange Stenosis
Mar 11, 2011

CT angiogram with reported right carotid 40% to 50% stenosis s/l at orange and 35% to 45% left carotid s/l orange stenosis. Never heard this one before. Is he talking about the orange arrows on the actual angiogram pointing to the stenosis??? What is the orange??Help.... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

MTs With Spinal Stenosis And Still Working
Mar 21, 2014

I have had spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis for years and even surgery with L5-S1 fusion.  Did really good for years but now I am experiencing right leg weakness and all lower muscles ache and burn so bad that I can hardly walk at the end of the day.  I have even gone PT too.  I know I have severe right foraminal stenosis once again by CAT scan.  I took early SS retirement 2 years ago but still work about 30 hours a week.  I find that I am having extreme difficulyy ...

S/l IND Of An Open Distal Phalanx Tuft Fracture
Nov 09, 2010

Working on an orthopaedics dictation for a marblemouth...trying to figure out what "IND" (could be IMB, INB but nothing seems to make sense) of an open distal phalanx tuft fracture... Anyone know the right abbreviation (and the meaning!) for this one?   Thanks - ...

Pt Is S/p ORIF Right Distal Radius With Removal Of Hardware
Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks ...

Having A Rough Morning. Distal Radius Fracture Question
Dec 22, 2009

We discussed alternative methods of treatment, other than the surgical option, which include but are not limited to, casting s/l "in situ/inside chew", closed reduction, without percutaneous or external fixation.  LOL, that is the best I can hear!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.    ...

Dental Surgery - Tooth 6 Had S/l Mesiofacial Distal Decay
Jan 15, 2010

Tooth 6 had s/l mesiofacial distal decay and s/l mesiofacial distal composite was placed.  Tooth 8 had s/l distofacial decay and a s/l distofacial composite was placed. ...

Heart Cath: S/l The Distal Vessel Has Luminal __itis
Feb 19, 2010

but no significant stenosis.  He says it several times, but I can't figure it out (new doc, new account, ESL) ...

S/l Ruptured Distal Empoolery, Left Ectopic Pregnancy
Nov 14, 2010

PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Positive pregnancy test with abdominal pain.POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Ruptured distal  ___________, left ectopic pregnancy with  hemoperitoneum. ...

40/50% Stenosis Of The S/l (ostom) Of The Ramus Intermedius.
Aug 29, 2010

40/50% stenosis of the s/l (ostom) of the ramus intermedius. ...

Anal Stenosis And Antibiotic Tolerance
Nov 19, 2010

This is the sentence that was dictated:  "The patient does not tolerate antibiotics well because of a congenital anal stenosis..."  I can't find any relation between the two, does anyone know for sure? ...

ARX/Arx Stenosis And Normal Biventricular Function
Nov 03, 2013

ARX or Arx  or something completely different?   ARX or Arx stenosis and normal biventricular function. ...

S/l "subacromial Decompression, Distal Clavicle Excision, And Debridement With RASTING Of A Lab
Dec 31, 2009

It definitely does not sound like grafting and I don't really believe that would be correct anyway.  I thought maybe RAST but I am having no luck with any of my searches.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Patient Had Micardial Infarction Found With Residual LAD, *daglinar* AC Stenosis. Thanks. Nm
Oct 24, 2011

nm ...

The Pt. Has A Left Distal Radius Fracture And She Is Holding A "rule Of Bias" In That Hand
Feb 24, 2015

nm ...