A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

gait's beat? or gaits beat - hh

Posted: Jun 22, 2012

Normal stride and step length. Gaits beat is normal. Is it gait's beat or gaits beat

I would just type it as gait beat is normal. - Gait is usually not typed as plural.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

If I Can't Beat Them, Is It Possible To Join Them?
Jan 16, 2010

I was just recently hired in by a company who told me that I could not have any other VR software on my computer.  Why not?  Well suffice it to say,  I quit because of other things going on,but I started thinking;what if I did have my own VR software and why not allow it while working for this company.  My question is if I bought my own software for VR and train it while the dictators are dictating, can I increase my speed by just talking into my own software while the other ...

Hey, Webmedx Beat Out MQ
Jan 14, 2011

2010 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services report. In addition to receiving the Best in KLAS 2010 award, the company was also rated No. 1 in their category for professional services in the KLAS 2010 "Transcription Services: Competition, Technology, and Consolidation" report. Ummmm,  I seriously thought MQ was more up to date with software, but was I ever wrong. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webmedx-named-best-in-klas-and-ranked-1-transcription-servi ...

NUisANCE Has Me So Beat Down ...
Jun 12, 2014

Seven days to go until retirement and I am so tempted to just not show up for the rest of the time.  If they went a truly beaten down and demoralized MLS then they've got one in me.  I have never worked for a company that treats its employees as badly as NUisANCE treats theirs.  And they wonder why they can't keep anybody.  Maybe if they'd treat people as human beings ... but no, that's too much to hope for.  As long as I'm on a rant here, my int ...

Weary And Beat Down
Jan 12, 2015

Nuance's policy:  Please do all of the work necessary whenever we need you, but please don't charge for the work because we do not actually like to pay you.  This is the only industry I know where you need to know everything a doctor knows, but get paid less than minimum wage.  The irony of those creating the rules, but actually do not have a sweet clue what it takes is grand.  My rant is done.  Happy Monday and cheers! ...

Great Job Webmedx. Beat MQ.
Jan 14, 2011

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webmedx-named-best-in-klas-and-ranked-1-transcription-services-vendor-for-second-year-in-a-row-113386054.html   Webmedx won KLAS award as the best transcription company and beat MQ by over 12 points.  ...

For Those That Like To Beat A Dead Horse
Jan 30, 2011

Have some respect for the dead... come on. ...

I Hate To Beat A Dead Horse, But...........
Jun 10, 2014

Down below when I was trying to figure out if the reason I got laid off was because I was PT (CCM told me all PT were being laid off) or that I was in California (I thought maybe this was the case).....I realize that neither of these are true. I know there are still plenty of PT'ers left AND MTs in CA. So the only thing left (since like I said I always passed their stupid audits and always worked my graveyard/Saturday/sunday/all holidays shifts is that they were just trying to get rid of ...

Coders, Do You Feel Like You've Been Beat Up Some Days After Coding All Day?
Feb 23, 2010

Coders, do you feel like you've been beat up some days after coding all day? Struggling with the Edits, documentation, CMS, and the massive volumes of rules to be checked?  Just wondering.  ...

Got This From Nuance India Website. (not Trying To Beat A Dead Horse, Here)
Jul 19, 2012

I just thought this was kind of absurd... "The future of Medical Transcription, as of today, is in use of Speech Recognition Technology. With the advent of this technology, manual typing has been eliminated. The Recognition percentage in most of the leading speech recognition software products is around 80% to 85%."http://www.ntsindia.in/mttraining.asp ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

Straight Away Gait?
Feb 04, 2010

Gait was a bit unsteady on tandem, but was not diagnostic on the straight away gait ...

S/l Precipital Gait
Oct 05, 2010

The patient has a symmetric s/l perciptal gait. tia. ...

Gait, Under What System?
Jun 15, 2011

A doc is describing the patients gait in PE, but does not state under what system, where should it go? Under extremeties, neuro...not real sure. ...

Apropulsive Vs. A Propulsive Gait
Apr 21, 2011

This is for a podiatrist, not sure if it would be different in another specialty. Dr. dictates what sounds like "apropulsive gait" and I cannot find a true definition for apropulsive other than on podiatry sites. Does anyone know which term should be used? Thanks for your help! ...

Gait Question For Ortho
Jun 27, 2012

Her gait was normalized with ___ gait training today and given verbal cues for proper gait dynamics and postural alignment. I have no idea what he is saying. Probably something easy. s.l.Thapture? capture? ...

Concerning The Discussion A Few Days Ago About Which Heading Gait Testing Goes Under.
Jun 27, 2015

Gait testing is part of the neurological examination and should therefore go under that heading.  From my perspective, healthcare document integrity should hold sway over account specs or doctor preferences.  Too many doctors think all that matters is what they say or how they interpret what is said, which is total bunk.  If that were true, we would all just start typing melanotic stools every time one of these medical geniuses dictates that because certainly there isn't a do ...

Patient With Back Pain And Gait Disorder Has *e Lack O Scoliosis.* Thanks. Nm
Jun 22, 2010

nm ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

Doc Says "walk And Tandem Gait Intact."
Jul 13, 2012

? ...

S/l Dinya Varus, Tinya Varus......has To Do With His Gait
Nov 25, 2009

thanks ...

Gait "pait" Pattern
Feb 16, 2012

gait "pait" pattern ...

"sestering Type Gait"
Nov 29, 2012

This is in a physical therapy examination - thanks so much! ...

Help With S/l "de Jed" Gait
May 14, 2010

I have a sentence in assessment: She has chronic pain syndrome related to prior fracture and lumbar de jed gait. He is pronouncing it kinda like dee' jed ...