A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NUisANCE has me so beat down ... - I dont think I could sink any lower

Posted: Jun 12, 2014

Seven days to go until retirement and I am so tempted to just not show up for the rest of the time.  If they went a truly beaten down and demoralized MLS then they've got one in me.  I have never worked for a company that treats its employees as badly as NUisANCE treats theirs.  And they wonder why they can't keep anybody.  Maybe if they'd treat people as human beings ... but no, that's too much to hope for.  As long as I'm on a rant here, my interpretation of FIESA is Foul Idiotic, Evil, Stupid A**es.  I don't even know if I used the correct spelling of foul, and I really don't care.  Sorry for the rant.  Things just piled up this morning. 

Know exactly how you feel. - Burnedoutco

[ In Reply To ..]
Hang in there. Happy retirement.

Nuisance - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Go as fast as you can, today even and don't look back. You will feel like a million bucks and they probably won't even notice that you're gone. It will be the best day of your life. I did it last year and have not regretted it one bit. Enjoy life!!

Happy Retirement!! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I am praying for that day!! It cannot come too soon for me.

If you think for one minute that these slavers wouldn't screw you 100 ways to Sunday - you would be mistaken

[ In Reply To ..]
Heck, we could take up a collection to replace your pay if you scored one for AMERICAN MTs and stuck a fork in them for a change.

This company is destroying MT and is toxic to the American economy.

Mistaken, I would - do it in a minute

[ In Reply To ..]
if I had a big enough fork to stick them where it would do the most damage. Heck, I'd even stick it in sideways. Yes, I'm just a tad bit hostile this morning!

Similar Messages:

Gait's Beat? Or Gaits Beat
Jun 22, 2012

Normal stride and step length. Gaits beat is normal. Is it gait's beat or gaits beat ...

Hey, NUiSANCE
May 20, 2014

Instead of giving gift cards just to a select few, why not give all of us gift cards? We could sure use them on the measly pay we get.  Instead, we get nothing acknowledging the hard work we all put in not even a card like some other companies gave their employees.  Oh, but that would be doing the right thing wouldn't it? ...

My Last Day At NUisANCE
Nov 16, 2014

to not even show up.  ...

A Message To Nuisance
Nov 15, 2013

Nuance, I would like to give you a huge congratulations.  You have succeeded in taking a career that so many of us have loved and cherished and turned it into a complete nightmare.  You have given us ulcers, headaches, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, a feeling of failure and worthlessness, anger, sadness, insomnia…shall I go on?  Most of us wonder how we will feed our families, pay the bills, keep a home over our heads and just have overall peace of mind.  Corpo ...

Spark Is A NUisANCE
May 10, 2014

'Nuff said. ...

To NUisANCE Managers
May 17, 2014

If you monitor this board, then you surely have a modicum of an idea of how unhappy we MTs are with your so-called management.  "Exciting News" doesn't cut it.  FIESA (a.k.a. FIASCO) is only something to demoralize and demean us.  The Link is a waste of time.  MT Week and its games, etc., is meaningless.  When are you going to do the right thing and take note of what we've been saying to you all along?  When people just don't care any more, when they ...

Got A E-mail Today From Nuisance
Oct 24, 2014

resume and to contact them if I was interested in a job, NOT!!!  Are they that hard up?  ...

If I Can't Beat Them, Is It Possible To Join Them?
Jan 16, 2010

I was just recently hired in by a company who told me that I could not have any other VR software on my computer.  Why not?  Well suffice it to say,  I quit because of other things going on,but I started thinking;what if I did have my own VR software and why not allow it while working for this company.  My question is if I bought my own software for VR and train it while the dictators are dictating, can I increase my speed by just talking into my own software while the other ...

Hey, Webmedx Beat Out MQ
Jan 14, 2011

2010 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services report. In addition to receiving the Best in KLAS 2010 award, the company was also rated No. 1 in their category for professional services in the KLAS 2010 "Transcription Services: Competition, Technology, and Consolidation" report. Ummmm,  I seriously thought MQ was more up to date with software, but was I ever wrong. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webmedx-named-best-in-klas-and-ranked-1-transcription-servi ...

Weary And Beat Down
Jan 12, 2015

Nuance's policy:  Please do all of the work necessary whenever we need you, but please don't charge for the work because we do not actually like to pay you.  This is the only industry I know where you need to know everything a doctor knows, but get paid less than minimum wage.  The irony of those creating the rules, but actually do not have a sweet clue what it takes is grand.  My rant is done.  Happy Monday and cheers! ...

Great Job Webmedx. Beat MQ.
Jan 14, 2011

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webmedx-named-best-in-klas-and-ranked-1-transcription-services-vendor-for-second-year-in-a-row-113386054.html   Webmedx won KLAS award as the best transcription company and beat MQ by over 12 points.  ...

For Those That Like To Beat A Dead Horse
Jan 30, 2011

Have some respect for the dead... come on. ...

I Hate To Beat A Dead Horse, But...........
Jun 10, 2014

Down below when I was trying to figure out if the reason I got laid off was because I was PT (CCM told me all PT were being laid off) or that I was in California (I thought maybe this was the case).....I realize that neither of these are true. I know there are still plenty of PT'ers left AND MTs in CA. So the only thing left (since like I said I always passed their stupid audits and always worked my graveyard/Saturday/sunday/all holidays shifts is that they were just trying to get rid of ...

Coders, Do You Feel Like You've Been Beat Up Some Days After Coding All Day?
Feb 23, 2010

Coders, do you feel like you've been beat up some days after coding all day? Struggling with the Edits, documentation, CMS, and the massive volumes of rules to be checked?  Just wondering.  ...

Got This From Nuance India Website. (not Trying To Beat A Dead Horse, Here)
Jul 19, 2012

I just thought this was kind of absurd... "The future of Medical Transcription, as of today, is in use of Speech Recognition Technology. With the advent of this technology, manual typing has been eliminated. The Recognition percentage in most of the leading speech recognition software products is around 80% to 85%."http://www.ntsindia.in/mttraining.asp ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...