A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Great job Webmedx. Beat MQ. - One KLAS award, AGAIN!

Posted: Jan 14, 2011

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webmedx-named-best-in-klas-and-ranked-1-transcription-services-vendor-for-second-year-in-a-row-113386054.html

Webmedx won KLAS award as the best transcription company and beat MQ by over 12 points. 

snort - giggle

[ In Reply To ..]
Ok, truth be told, outright ROTFLMAO

SNORT...SNORT...GAGG MEE - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
How did they do this? OMG!

I'm a Webmedx MT and proud of our KLAS rank. And I guarantee... - WMXERMT

[ In Reply To ..]
...that this board is not going to let my personal opinion stand without flaming, name-calling and general nastiness.

Sit back and watch it unfold now.

I make decent money at WMX and am treated well. - So good for us. :) Pragmatist NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Another positive post - JF

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with Webmedx for 8 months now after having worked for other MTSO's including the Q, and I can honestly say this is the best place I have ever worked. They are fair, communication is excellent, and they motivate in positive ways for our benefit as well as theirs. Not everyone is a basher and not all bashing is deserved..JMHO

Sounds like an occasion to give the suits another raise - and cut MT pay again

[ In Reply To ..]
At least we haven't got any emails yet congratulating and praising us for making them so wonderful...always the harbinger of doom.

praise - very happy

[ In Reply To ..]
I am very happy with Webmedx. They have been an excellent company to work for and I have no complaints. Congrats and way to go Webmedx. An award that is definitely well deserved!!! I am proud to work for this company!!!!

Similar Messages:

Hey, Webmedx Beat Out MQ
Jan 14, 2011

2010 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services report. In addition to receiving the Best in KLAS 2010 award, the company was also rated No. 1 in their category for professional services in the KLAS 2010 "Transcription Services: Competition, Technology, and Consolidation" report. Ummmm,  I seriously thought MQ was more up to date with software, but was I ever wrong. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webmedx-named-best-in-klas-and-ranked-1-transcription-servi ...

Gait's Beat? Or Gaits Beat
Jun 22, 2012

Normal stride and step length. Gaits beat is normal. Is it gait's beat or gaits beat ...

Great Line Counts Require Great Dictators.
Feb 11, 2015

I'm always over 200 until I get Mr. Mumblemouth who knows he is not forming actual words when he hums through the PE, as my counts plummet to as loiw as 75 LPH.   Then I get a long report from an excellent fast-talking dictator and my LPH jumps to 340.   Question:  Why is it that the MTSO does not comprehend the fact that our production depends on the capability of the provider to dictate correctly?   The horrid dictators are never told they are doing anything wrong as ...

If I Can't Beat Them, Is It Possible To Join Them?
Jan 16, 2010

I was just recently hired in by a company who told me that I could not have any other VR software on my computer.  Why not?  Well suffice it to say,  I quit because of other things going on,but I started thinking;what if I did have my own VR software and why not allow it while working for this company.  My question is if I bought my own software for VR and train it while the dictators are dictating, can I increase my speed by just talking into my own software while the other ...

NUisANCE Has Me So Beat Down ...
Jun 12, 2014

Seven days to go until retirement and I am so tempted to just not show up for the rest of the time.  If they went a truly beaten down and demoralized MLS then they've got one in me.  I have never worked for a company that treats its employees as badly as NUisANCE treats theirs.  And they wonder why they can't keep anybody.  Maybe if they'd treat people as human beings ... but no, that's too much to hope for.  As long as I'm on a rant here, my int ...

Weary And Beat Down
Jan 12, 2015

Nuance's policy:  Please do all of the work necessary whenever we need you, but please don't charge for the work because we do not actually like to pay you.  This is the only industry I know where you need to know everything a doctor knows, but get paid less than minimum wage.  The irony of those creating the rules, but actually do not have a sweet clue what it takes is grand.  My rant is done.  Happy Monday and cheers! ...

For Those That Like To Beat A Dead Horse
Jan 30, 2011

Have some respect for the dead... come on. ...

I Hate To Beat A Dead Horse, But...........
Jun 10, 2014

Down below when I was trying to figure out if the reason I got laid off was because I was PT (CCM told me all PT were being laid off) or that I was in California (I thought maybe this was the case).....I realize that neither of these are true. I know there are still plenty of PT'ers left AND MTs in CA. So the only thing left (since like I said I always passed their stupid audits and always worked my graveyard/Saturday/sunday/all holidays shifts is that they were just trying to get rid of ...

Coders, Do You Feel Like You've Been Beat Up Some Days After Coding All Day?
Feb 23, 2010

Coders, do you feel like you've been beat up some days after coding all day? Struggling with the Edits, documentation, CMS, and the massive volumes of rules to be checked?  Just wondering.  ...

Got This From Nuance India Website. (not Trying To Beat A Dead Horse, Here)
Jul 19, 2012

I just thought this was kind of absurd... "The future of Medical Transcription, as of today, is in use of Speech Recognition Technology. With the advent of this technology, manual typing has been eliminated. The Recognition percentage in most of the leading speech recognition software products is around 80% to 85%."http://www.ntsindia.in/mttraining.asp ...

Great Transcription Job - Great Pay -
Dec 20, 2011

I worked for LabCorp for 7 years - started at $14/hr - left 7 yrs later at $19.86/hour -- company has own credit card for employees -  called a Clear Card - available to ALL employees - Regular working hours. EASY transcription!!!  Could do it in my sleep!  Benefits.  Had a lot of overtime if you wanted it - ($28 an hour when I left - at time and a half).  I would recommend LabCorp to EVERYONE!  They also have data entry if interested.  lower pay, though.& ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

Oh Just Great! NOT No OT Pay For Me.
Mar 03, 2011

I was just informed that, even though I worked OT in my time zone (PST) and before my shift (second shift), their day is in CST, so anything after their midnight (CST) goes to the next day - that days and hours count in CST. Geez, maybe I should be working my shift in CST hours. That could be nice. I would get to start 2 hours earlier and stop at a more decent hour. This stinks like week-old fish, and I'm thinking the Calif EED might look at it a different way! ...

Great Fun Looking For A New FT Job
Oct 30, 2011

because when I find a line rate that is deplorable, I will email them back a scolding message how they should be ashamed of themselves and I would have applied to them but for that. Imagine if we all did that even when not looking for a job. ...

ISN'T V.R. GREAT!!??!!
Sep 01, 2012

I edit radiology V.R. Reports and Had to post this one..This just goes to show you how well V.R. really works. It printed: Patient motion of skiers detail with multiple scans repeated multiple times to little of L. He said: Patient motion OBSCURES detail with multiple scans repeated multiple times to little AVAIL. Thank God this doctor knows he needs an editor. Most hospitals are letting the doctors "edit" their own work (which they don't do and just sign the stuff and let it go thru b ...

Great...NJA Now But, Hey!
Apr 17, 2013

cause we are fighting for scraps of work.  I bet whoever's idea that was got a big ol' bonus ...

Great TAT!
May 31, 2013

Wow got an email about how great our TAT is.  Care to wonder why?  I get 1 report, finish that, and then spend the next 5 to 10 minutes pushing that freaking button hoping I get the next job before somebody else does, all the while our TL says how wonderful we all are to keep up that TAT and make her look good.  Yeah she gets the bonus and I go on food stamps, what a wonderful company this is!  ...

Ah, This Would Be Great!
Jul 05, 2013

Just imagine if some of these terrible dictators had to go in and edit to fix their botched up VR reports for a while.  I'm sure it would not take very long before they cleaned up that messy dictation.  :) ...

Another Great Tip
Jul 30, 2013

If you are not sure leave a QA marker....but don't be not sure too many times or we will dock your pay! ...

Thank You OTI -- Really Great To Have NJA At 6 A.m. Nm
Oct 24, 2013

sss ...

Here's A Great Job
Feb 04, 2014

Hope I don't get in trouble for posting, but this is too good to pass up, an Epic abstractor job.  ...

Great Grammar
Nov 14, 2009

It is very interesting to me, now that I have completed the Allied MT course, that grammar was were never taught, besides in high school. The BOS was required, but no emphasis was ever placed on needing excellent grammar skills. I am completely discouraged by the numerous negative and cynical remarks on this site.  MT is a field I choose because I wanted a second career. I am a recent widow, and frankly feel very down because of the many of the comments. Still without a job and very discou ...

A Great Clarification Of Buy-Out
Feb 04, 2010

Please see the following article from - I think - Business Week, regarding the buy-out of Spheris.  I think it should make us all breathe a little easier.  It seems to clarify that there are 2 separate worlds, and that MQ intends to keep its U.S.-based transcription entirely separate from CBay's India-based transcription: Spheris, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in a Delaware court on Wednesday, already has two buyers lined up for the privately owned company: MedQuist Inc. ...

Why Is It When You Are Having A Great Production Day,
Jun 07, 2010

the work seems to disappear? I was doing over 400 lph and now no work. This happens every time I have great lph. Can companies do a switch-a-rooney, keeping the work away from people or can the platform be 'fixed' that if you hit a certain lph, no work will download to you? I'm really curious about this. I've been watching this happen for a couple months now. ...

This Is Great......I Love It!!!!!!
Aug 16, 2010

So, I got this super long report with HORRIBLE audio.  When I got finished it looked like a piece of Swiss cheese it had so many blanks.  I didn't even CONSIDER sending it to QA as the audio was just terrible and there was NO way I was sending a report that long...and then get paid 3 cents a line because it might put me over 5% QA submission.  So, I just sent it straight through, expecting to get a call from my CCM on why I sent so many blanks, which, of course I was prepared ...

CLK Is Great To Work For As An IC
Oct 31, 2010

I was an IC for her for a short while. She is great to work for but very quality driven, as she should be. The accounts are varied but very interesting. Here's her website: http://www.clktranscription.com/   I took a different medical transcription position and couldn't do both. That being said, contact her if you're looking for something different in ways of transcription subjects. ...

I Have A Great Idea
Aug 19, 2011

Why don't all of us who are tired of everything join forces and form our own company.  We live all over the country, know how to do the work, know how to QA, know different platforms.  Hundreds of us together could market our own vicinity and work together like a coop.  We would all make the big bucks.  It has to work, as we are the people who keep the large companies in business.  Coops work with any other business, why not with this.  What do you think ...

It's Just Great Being Out Of Work By 9:30 Am.!
Sep 09, 2011

thank you to all those MTs who stayed up past midnight and did 90 percent of the work in queue....and it is not even YOUR account!!!  grrr.  ...

Wouldn't It Be Great
Mar 16, 2012

wouldn't it be really great if there was some sort of email address for us to contact our hospitals directly...without the M*Modal propaganda?  We could say "Dear Dr. ___, I understand you are really busy and dictation is low on your priority list, but if you could take an extra moment and clearly articulate your dictation, the reports would come back to you with less questions and/or errors."   I know...I know...quit dreaming.  It is really sunny and warm outside my window ...

Great News For Me!
Jun 29, 2012

My hospital, which we were told in February was going to be outsourcing all of our work to Nuance, backed off and we were informed today that we'll all still continue to be employed!!!!  Oh, Happy Day!  I'm one of the last MTs in the country that still gets paid well, and I was sweating it! ...