A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

finger to floor distance? - r

Posted: Sep 24, 2010

can finger to floor distance be 0 cm?...doesnt that mean the pt can touch the floor...?

yes, normal value is 0 cm nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

I Have A Sore Finger! The Skin On My Index Finger Was Dry And Split And Now It Hurts When I Type!
Oct 13, 2009

Any suggestions?  It's really annoying makes typing difficult and I definitely cannot type with a band-aid on my finger.  I'm one of those finicky MTs who takes forever to find a comfortable height of my chair, distance from the keyboard, height of my monitor, etc.  And absolutely nothing on my wrists and hands!  No rings, watches, bracelets, band-aids! I was considering putting super glue in the split, but then chickened out. ...

S/l Line Of The Finger Or Lamina Finger?
Oct 19, 2009

The line of the finger is great. Motion is satisfactory. Strength is limited. ...

My Jaw Just Hit The Floor
Oct 21, 2013

I was feeling rather unmotivated today, so I thought I'd job search a bit. I found this, and am so back in the game, lol.  Yes, please, I'd like to be elibile for a bonus!!   http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ERS&cws=39&rid=1650&source=Indeed.com ...

S/l Resemble Floor
Apr 07, 2011

The patient was noted to have a very wide inguinal ring which essentially created no [s/l resemble floor].  The entire hernia sac was freed from the surrounding cord structures and then reduced back into the abdomen. I am at a total loss as to what this word could be. Any suggestions? ...

Is It 1 Finger Dissection Or Blunt Finger Dissection?
Dec 17, 2010

It sounds like he is saying "1 finger dissection" or could this be blunt finger dissection? ...

"dys*something*" During Finger-to-finger Touching
Jun 06, 2011

This is a physical therapy evaluation.  The audio goes out so all I can hear is the first syllable "dys": "The patient has no dys*something* during finger-to-finger touching." I am totally drawing a blank.  What could this be?  Thanks! ...

Patient Is Having Orbital Floor Reconstruction. Doc Says He Has
Apr 27, 2010

an s/l "ab-thal-mus" of the left orbit. ...

Long Distance Carriers
Nov 23, 2009

I was wondering what long distance carriers are used.  I'm using ATT home right now and it's very expensive.  I bought a majic jack but it doesn't work with a dictaphone.  Big-time bummer.  Any suggestions?  Thanks ...

Distance Runner X-ray - S/l Bone-ile
Sep 14, 2010

x-ray of long distance runner - "There is minimal s/l bone-ile in the fibula distally, but no other bony lesions appreciated. ...

Patient Admitted To S/l General Mack Floor.
Oct 23, 2009

I think it means medicine but it really really really doesn't sound like he is saying that. ...

All Companies Need To Be Investigated By The Senate Floor...VR Needs Investigating
Jul 06, 2014

So tired of hearing "VR is here to stay, and get used to it, and this is the going rate."   A plain chest x-ray cost is now over $800, and they send it off site to be read.  A sleep study is over $5000. There are multiple hidden ways of price gouging, yet this profession is being used for others to profit.  Who is regulating all of this as you have absolutely no recourse even as a patient.  VR has eliminated MTs, yet the radiologists be ...

Unlimited Long Distance - MagicJack
Nov 19, 2009

I dial in on a Dictaphone for up to 8 hours per day.  It is not a continuous connection but I do dial back in to the system around 10 times per day.  I am currently using Vonage but I wanted to find out if any other transcriptionists use the MagicJack - and if so, how well does it work?  Would anyone recommend it?  Thanks! ...

Reliascript - Unlimited Long Distance For EMR? Sm
Oct 18, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Reliascript? They are asking for unlimited long distance for EMR-- do they mean landline? I thought everything was Internet based now? ...

Coding Classes Through A Distance Learning Program
Aug 01, 2010

I work full-time as an MT and take coding classes through a distance learning progam, I'm about half way through and have just started to learn coding; first inpatient, then outpatient.  My MT job is good now, on-site with plenty of work and good pay, but we are moving to EPIC and VR and job cuts are imminent within the next year or so.  I am thinking ahead to coding jobs, though, and recently applied for a medical records clericial position where a small amount of coding would be involv ...

C Phone With Portable Unlimited Long Distance
Jun 23, 2013

I currently work for a hospital on the West Coast and I'm in Georgia.  I use a C phone to connect and have Vonage for ULD at home.  My question is I'm trying to get ULD portable.  I want to be able to go off for the weekend without having to ask off work.  I want to be able to take my ULD with me anywhere I go but obviously has to have phone jacks to plug up the C phone.  Verizon has something that would work I think but the complaints are voice quality and I c ...

Occupational Therapy Brake Distance Tests
Aug 20, 2013

she is saying point 7/8ths of a second. I got this far "0.7/8th of a second" just doesnt look right.. ...

Does Magic Jack Unlimited Long Distance Work With C-phone?
Aug 25, 2010

Vonage or has anyone successfully used Magic Jack with a local number for C-phone? ...

D3 (?) Trigger Finger
Nov 16, 2009

What does the D3 stand for?  Is it distal third?  Thanks!!! ...

Finger Pain
Jun 25, 2010

Hi, everyone. I'm sure that this is a common problem in the transcription field, but I was hoping someone had some sort of remedy. I've been typing every day for the past couple of weeks about 9 hours a day and one of my fingers (the one I use for the Backspace key) is really starting to hurt every time I push down on it. It's right at the second knuckle on the digit and it's starting to become problematic. Any suggestions from more experienced MTs? Thanks. ...

Where The Finger Should Point
Jul 20, 2011

So much ire and angst pointed at MTSOs.  I even read where the TAT is a marketing ploy :)   It helps to remember that we're all in the same boat and for the same reasons, to support ourselves. What so many of you don't seem to get is that the INSURANCE industry is dictating much of the TAT.  If reports aren't on a chart in xxx time then the facility/physician is dinged financially. If an MTSO doesn't meet TAT, they are dinged financially.  So they a ...

Finger Into Ileostomy?
Sep 15, 2011

Would a physician insert a finger into an ileostomy to check for problems, or is there some tool that sounds like finger/feeger? Context:  The patient's ileostomy demonstrates minimal output. I did insert a [s/l finger/feeger] to see if there was evidence of continued problems there, and there is a very tight opening through the fascia... ...

Crooked Finger
Feb 04, 2013

Has this happened to anyone else?  My right index finger (the one that operates the arrow keys to navigate the cursor when editing) has become definitely crooked (pointing off to the left).  It doesn't hurt at all.  The left index finger is totally straight and normal.  When I look at it while striking my arrow keys, I can see I'm directing it that way.  It's the only thing I can think of that could have caused this.  Anybody else?  (I'm def ...

Has Anyone Heard Of S/L "annian" Orbital Floor Implant? Nm
Nov 11, 2009

x ...

Surgical S/l "floor Time" In Operative Report
Nov 11, 2011

Is this a commonly used term?  I have not done very many operative reports, and none for this particular doctor.  It sound like she says "Floor time 9.25 minutes."  I guess this means the time in surgery, but I have not heard this before.  ...

His Vision Is Decreaed, Bilateral Distance (s/l "mellen") ___ Is 20/30, Left Is 20/30 And
Mar 17, 2011

. ...

Once Again MedQ Showing They Have Their Finger On
Mar 16, 2010

It never ceases to amaze me this monolithic company whose primary source of revenue is transcription has no clue in managing their most valuable commodity, the MTs!!!  E-time has proven disasterous in wrangling MTs to keep precise time schedules and produce..and now take away the mainstay of MTing for years..the incentive (which agreed, sucked anyway..).  WE ARE PRODUCTION EMPLOYEES!!!!  WE DO NOT GET PAID HOURLY OR SALARY!!  How do these Hahvad, Wharton School rejects not ge ...

Pt Is S/p Excision Of Mass From The Finger
Mar 29, 2010

Pt has numbness and decreased sensation to the right 3rd digit.  "We are ordering s/l senswine sign testing"   ?  TIA ...

S/L RETNER Finger Test
Apr 06, 2011

ss ...

Chordae/chordee Of Finger
Apr 11, 2011

Okay, he says 4 times "chordee/chordae" but he is working on a finger, not a heart, ear or a penis. Any ideas? ...

Stick A Finger In My Eye And Both Ears
Jul 10, 2012

I'm on my 29th report for the day and I have not had one decent dictator yet.  It's been solid insanity.  The whole day has been filled with: 1.  ESLs.  They are saying the right words, but they're not pronouncing them anywhere close to correct. 2.  What the heck?  Everyone is yawning and talking.  Please stop talking, go ahead and yawn (if you can't find the pause feature!) and then continue with your hard to unde ...