A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

distance runner x-ray - s/l bone-ile - Diane

Posted: Sep 14, 2010

x-ray of long distance runner - "There is minimal s/l bone-ile in the fibula distally, but no other bony lesions appreciated.

it could be "bone island" nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks!!! - Diane

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the help. I am new at ortho, wasn't sure there was such a term. He does say "bone isle" which I'm sure is the same thing.

Similar Messages:

Waxed The Bone Isches With Bone Wax
Jun 01, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of the word bone isches. I am working on a spinal surgery and I can't seem to find the word isches. I am sure I am not hearing that right. Thanks for your help. ...

Long Distance Carriers
Nov 23, 2009

I was wondering what long distance carriers are used.  I'm using ATT home right now and it's very expensive.  I bought a majic jack but it doesn't work with a dictaphone.  Big-time bummer.  Any suggestions?  Thanks ...

Finger To Floor Distance?
Sep 24, 2010

can finger to floor distance be 0 cm?...doesnt that mean the pt can touch the floor...? ...

Unlimited Long Distance - MagicJack
Nov 19, 2009

I dial in on a Dictaphone for up to 8 hours per day.  It is not a continuous connection but I do dial back in to the system around 10 times per day.  I am currently using Vonage but I wanted to find out if any other transcriptionists use the MagicJack - and if so, how well does it work?  Would anyone recommend it?  Thanks! ...

Reliascript - Unlimited Long Distance For EMR? Sm
Oct 18, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Reliascript? They are asking for unlimited long distance for EMR-- do they mean landline? I thought everything was Internet based now? ...

S/l Blastic Bone Spur Or Blastic Bone Spread?
Dec 28, 2009

anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Coding Classes Through A Distance Learning Program
Aug 01, 2010

I work full-time as an MT and take coding classes through a distance learning progam, I'm about half way through and have just started to learn coding; first inpatient, then outpatient.  My MT job is good now, on-site with plenty of work and good pay, but we are moving to EPIC and VR and job cuts are imminent within the next year or so.  I am thinking ahead to coding jobs, though, and recently applied for a medical records clericial position where a small amount of coding would be involv ...

C Phone With Portable Unlimited Long Distance
Jun 23, 2013

I currently work for a hospital on the West Coast and I'm in Georgia.  I use a C phone to connect and have Vonage for ULD at home.  My question is I'm trying to get ULD portable.  I want to be able to go off for the weekend without having to ask off work.  I want to be able to take my ULD with me anywhere I go but obviously has to have phone jacks to plug up the C phone.  Verizon has something that would work I think but the complaints are voice quality and I c ...

Occupational Therapy Brake Distance Tests
Aug 20, 2013

she is saying point 7/8ths of a second. I got this far "0.7/8th of a second" just doesnt look right.. ...

Does Magic Jack Unlimited Long Distance Work With C-phone?
Aug 25, 2010

Vonage or has anyone successfully used Magic Jack with a local number for C-phone? ...

His Vision Is Decreaed, Bilateral Distance (s/l "mellen") ___ Is 20/30, Left Is 20/30 And
Mar 17, 2011

. ...

Bone On Bone
Oct 24, 2010

Is bone on bone contact hyphenated?  bone-on-bone? ...

Help With Bone Scan
May 25, 2010

Status post bone scan, 05/21/10, demonstrating: 1) linear uptake corresponding L5-S1 level consistent with subacute compression fracture; 2) additional uptake in the posterior midline L4-5, most likely due to pseudofacilitation of the spinous process with reactive marrow edema, consistent with Baastrup’s deformity; 3)...It really sounds more like pseudo facetization!  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

Bone Health
Sep 02, 2010

Under the impression and the "bone health" heading, the patient is said to have s/l "avortionate" problems - on ergocalciferol for vitamin D deficiency.  He is diagnosed with Gout, Crohn's, OA, inflammatory arthritis, and polyarthralgia/polymyalgia. ...

Parent Bone?
Oct 25, 2010

In a craniotomy, sounds like parent bone.  I found parent artery but not bone.  ...

S/l Wafe Of Bone
Mar 30, 2011

I am doing an arthroplasty of the index finger at the MP and PIP joints and the doc keeps saying "I took a 1-mm s/l wafe of bone"....it's not wave because I'm hearing the "f" sound in there.  Anything like this sound familiar?  He says it over and over. ...

??? Bone Bruise
Mar 31, 2011

The dictation is: "... reviewed his MRI which shows an ACL tear, coallative bone bruises, questionable posterior horn medial and lateral meniscus tears."  Any ideas? ...

Teachers Bone?
Oct 04, 2011

neuro report, "appears to be a bony lesion involving the base of the skull involving the teachers bone" can't find this anywhere, got any ideas?  thanks ...

Ethmoid Bone
May 02, 2012

Spicules of s/l agernazi bone within the anterior ethmoids were removed. ...

? Bone Cutter
Aug 21, 2012

The s/l Horsak bone cutter was used to transect the lesion at the margin of the scapular border transecting the periosteum of the scapular tip.   Procedure:  Removal of periosteal lipoma.     Thank you.   ...

***s/l Fee-b-x*** Bone Graft?...appreciate Any Help
Mar 06, 2013

nm ...

Bone Stalk
May 15, 2013

Dictator in surgery says, "attachment to acromion was easy, due to the hearty bone (s/l stock). Could it be stalk or stock? I have done orthopedics for years and haven't heard that particular term. ...

Need Help - Doc Says Five Five Bone Cutting Shaver...
Mar 05, 2010

how would you type this?  Any help appreciated - thanks! ...

TYPE OF BONE PUTTY
Mar 24, 2010

Anyone familiar with what s/l Acell or Asell bone putty - used in an interbody fusion?   ...

Air-bone (?) Conduction Intact.
Aug 12, 2010

Doctor dictates for Physical Examination: Ears:  TMs intact.  Hearing grossly intact.  "Air to bone" conduction intact. Is that transcribed "Air-bone"? ...

S/l Terpatanes Bone Scan
Aug 31, 2010

If symptoms persist, I think a s/l terpatanes bone scan may give us some evidence about whether this is coming loose or not. The patient has pain after a unicompartmental knee replacement. TIA. ...

Allograft Bone *s/l Vitas*
Sep 28, 2010

If this is an abbreviation, what is the expansion? Thanks so much. ...

Progenics Plus Allograft Bone
Jan 08, 2011

Is Progenics Plus allograft bone a brand name?  Should it be capitalized?  Thanks ...

Nondissipating Bone Marrow?
Apr 09, 2011

S/l "nondissipating" bone marrow transplant.  Any insight as to what she might be saying? ...

Osteoseal Bone Graft?
Apr 11, 2011

applied to the right tibia - any clues? ...