A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

eye surgery ___ ring for fixation - MT-G

Posted: May 31, 2012

s/l Borhes ring for fixation... I hate blanks!  And I have this come up and cannot get the office to confirm the proper term.  Any ideas?

Bores fixation ring - or twist-fixation ring. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

P.S. Source: Stedman's Surgical & Medical Equipment - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Lukay Or Lookay Ring Instrument Used For Spinal Surgery (sm)
Dec 06, 2010

sounds like lookey or lukey..can't find anywhere.  TIA ...

S/l Threep Fixation
Jul 17, 2010

The head was fixed in threep and mayfield fixation, and the Mayfield head clamp was attached to the operating room table. ...

Dental Fixation
Sep 12, 2010

The patient underwent dental fixation using arch bars and ____ wires.  s/l sir quad ...

Poker Chip Fixation?
Dec 01, 2009

Sounds like he is saying the indentation from the poker chip is gone.   Poker chip?  Is that some sort of fixation technique for fractures?  I've never heard of it.  ...

Bimanual Exam- No Mass, ?, Or Fixation
Mar 02, 2011

I am doing a report on a surveillance cystoscopy and bladder washings. The doctor says: Bimanual exam shows no mass, (___), or fixation though she does have a grade 2-3 rectocele and grade 1 cystocele.  It s/l the word starts with a "g."  Sort of like generous or genitous? Any ideas? Thanks so much. ...

Malaise Head Fixation In A Tympanoplasty
Dec 03, 2014

I cannot find anything called a malaise head (or similar spelling). Type of procedure is a tympanoplasty without mastoidectomy and ear cartilage graft. Postoperative diagnosis is _____ head fixaction. Findings is _____ head fixation. Help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, mt ...

S/l Port Or Part Or Purt Screw Fixation .... Sm
Dec 11, 2012

Left hip open reduction, internal fixation with ORIF with S/L port/part/purt, screw fixation of the femoral neck fracture, doing well. ...

Koh/KOH Ring
Jun 19, 2012

With regard to a lap hysterectomy dictator uses a Koh/KOH ring... is this capped or not... my Stedmans OB and Surg word books have Koh colpotomixer system so that is what I used, but QA just nailed me for not using KOH... any opinions? ...

S/l Homedal Ring
Jun 04, 2010

This is a well-child check.  Doctor says "GU exam shows normal-appearing female genitalia.  s/l homidal ring is intact.      ...

Malyugin Ring ??
Sep 07, 2010

A Malyugin ring was used to dilate the pupil.   I cannot find this spelling and was wondering if anyone has heard of it. ...

Ring Of One Fracture
May 26, 2012

Anyone heard of ring of one? fracture. ...

S/l Dajen-ah-ring Adenoma
Sep 02, 2011

full sentence:  The thyroid ultrasound basically demonstrated large cystic mass arising from the left thyroid lobe, most secondary to _____ adenoma and 1 small right nodule in the right thyroid gland that could also correlage with a _____ adenoma.    Thank you!! ...

For Mitral Vale Used A S/l Tune Ring
Aug 19, 2010

Mitral valve annuloplasty using a 39 s/l "tune" ring.  I have tried tuen, toonen and never heard of it.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

GU Exam On Young Male S/l Smoral Ring
Jan 27, 2010

Gu exam on 9 year old. s/l smoral ring was palpated and no masses felt. ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

Ortho Question - "x 6 Assisted" IMN Fixation?
Dec 10, 2010

Dictated:  "The patient is status post (s/l X slash 6 assisted) IMN in October." I know of IMN fixation, but I can't figure out the X/6 or X-6 before it.  I don't think she means times 6.  Any thoughts? ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

A Medium Size "co Ring" ?
Jun 19, 2012

Dr is doing an LAVH - thank you! ...

"Rim" Enhancing Cystic Foci ...I Have Always Heard Ring-enhancing.
Sep 21, 2010

:) ...

To Surgery After Appropriate...
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates: *to surgery after appropriate preparation and today* prosthetic arthroplasty, Austin Moore-type left hip.  What I flagged, I know cannot be completely right because it doesn't make sense.  Any clues as what he may be saying??  Thanks! ...

First Day...ep Lap Surgery
Sep 27, 2011

ep lap surgery ...

Ear Surgery
Apr 22, 2012

The doc is doing surgery in the middle ear region.  He says . . . "The s/l o-moon was retrace with a Wheatland retractor . . " ...

Surgery See Msg.
Jun 30, 2012

A s/l cardio device was used to close the right common femoral arteriotomy. ...

Bladder Surgery
Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature. ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Surgery Marking Pen
Jan 26, 2010

Hard to understand doc is performing a mastectomy with what sounds like a "ski margin pen".  Any idea of what kind of marker pen he is using? ...

Brain Surgery.
Mar 11, 2010

The tumor was entered with the s/l kissa and I was able to gradually remove tumor working through the various densities of tumor. ...

GU Surgery; Villiforms?
Mar 15, 2010

Know villiform is a real word, just have not heard it in this context:  "There was a small false passage at the 6 o'clock position in the distal prostatic urethra; I suspect this is the area that presented difficulty with insertion of a Foley catheter and villiforms and dilators." It almost sounds as if an "F" is the first letter.  Any thoughts/suggestions/help welcomed.   Thanks.  ...

Shoulder Surgery
Mar 17, 2010

A s/l green limbitec curved suture passer was then placed around the base of the coracoid. ...

Eye Surgery Terminology
Jun 29, 2010

Eye examination under anesthesia. #.   Placement of Baerveldt glaucoma tube shunt, inferotemporally, left eye. #.   Incision of fibrous capsule, left superior Ahmed valve with needle. Dictator is doing eye examination under anesthesia, placement of Baerveldt glaucoma tube shunt, inferotemporally, left eye., incision of fibrous capsule, left superior Ahmed valve with needle.   Does anyone know of a 2-dough-plast tissue?  I cannot hear "tonoplast."   ...