A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

shoulder surgery - Missy

Posted: Mar 17, 2010

A s/l green limbitec curved suture passer was then placed around the base of the coracoid.

Do you hear - Linvatec?

[ In Reply To ..]
Many Linvatec arthroscopic instruments are listed in Tessier's The Surgical Word Book.

Linvatec - Janie

[ In Reply To ..]

Linvatec

The Linvatec UltraSorb Suture Anchor System is another example of ...

After passing the curved suture hook across the tear, a strong, long lasting ...

strand of the green suture that exits the anchor closest to the cuff. ...

withdrawing the opposite end of the suture passer out the posterior cannula. ...

http://depts.washington.edu/shoulder/Surgery/ArthroscopicTechniques/ConMed/UltrSorb.pdf

ConMed Linvatec makes arthroscopy instruments etc. See link. - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Conmed Linvatec - Arthroscopy, Endoscopy, Powered InstrumentsConMed Linvatec is a global leader in the fields of arthroscopy, multi-specialty endoscopic medical video systems and powered surgical instruments. ...

Similar Messages:

Shoulder Surgery Term
May 18, 2011

Dictated:  The rotator cuff was mobilized with the (Frear and the Kingfisher) and satisfactory mobilization was able to be achieved. Clearly spoken - and I can't find "Frear" and "Kingfisher" to verify.   Any help, please ... thank you. ...

Shoulder Surgery Question
Aug 18, 2011

The patient is having ATS/ACLR surgery. I know that ACLR stands for anterior capsulolabral reconstruction.  Any ideas on the ATS?  Thank you. ...

Shoulder Surgery: Then Microfracture Technique Was Carried Out With ??? Pick
Feb 14, 2011

Then microfracture technique was carried out with s/l "ardwick" pkcks.   Thanks for any help.  ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

MRI Of Shoulder
Jan 16, 2011

On MRI, he had a massive tear of the supraspinatus superior half of the iinfraspinatus. He also had an s/l osto-chrom-e-ali.   Thanks!! ...

MRI Of The Shoulder
Jul 26, 2011

The patient had a shoulder MRI.  The doctor say: No obvious-appearing instability or injury to the coracoclavicular or ---s/l clochoclavicular---- ligaments on the MRI.    Thanks. ...

Shoulder Mri
Dec 26, 2012

...lateral down-sloping acromion with possible  ?CYPHER/SITE FOR impingement.  ...

Shoulder
Apr 08, 2013

Doc is talking about pts shoulder and says:  She had a normal (s/l Mieres), Hawkins, and Jobes tests.  Can someone give me the correct spelling of Mieres?  Thx CM ...

Shoulder GH ROM 70,60,30 Or 70/60/30?
Sep 12, 2013

I'm not sure which way to format ROM. ...

Shoulder Histo
Dec 10, 2009

Ortho doc is dictating PSH and he's stating the patient had a right shoulder histo.  Any idea what histo means? Thanks so much in advance.  Hope you're having a good night! ...

Shoulder Xray
Mar 30, 2010

Radiographs show good position in his s/l sep-i-ca tunnels.  ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy - Sm
Oct 17, 2010

This is what she says:  INSTRUMENTS USED:  A Stryker 5.0 BioZip anchor with a #2 Force Fiber x2, and a PEEK SSS nutless disposable Relix STT 5.5-mm anchor x2.   I cannot verify the "PEEK SSS nutless disposable relix STT" is correct.  Any help is much appreciated!  ...

Right Shoulder Winging?
Nov 08, 2010

She is noted to have her right shoulder "winging, weaning" in the standing position. ??? Help is appreciated! ...

Shoulder Bunionectomy
Jan 04, 2011

What in the world could sound just like shoulder bunionectomy?  Any ideas greatly appreciated.   ...

Shoulder Study
Jan 12, 2011

new to this account.....he says I also performed injection of her tendon sheath of her extensor tendon insertion origin with 1 cc of Lidocaine and 1 cc of Kenalog.  Her ?JMARS? are left 18, 21, and 21 and right 10, 16, 18. ...

Shoulder Question
Feb 17, 2011

He has pain in the intrascapular area of the right shoulder.  I can't tell if the doc says intrascapular or interscapular.  Are they interchangeable?  I am inclined towards him saying intra- but I can't be sure and can't ask him.  thanks. ...

Shoulder Exam
Aug 11, 2011

Dictated:  Treatment options were discussed with him.  These include repeat selective AC joint injection, s/l mulfer type (or tight or tech) distal clavicle, or living with residual symptoms.   He just slurs right over this.  Any help, thank you! ...

Right Shoulder Pain
Nov 12, 2011

He is nontender over the s/l (bony girdle) s/l (above) the clavicle and the scapula.  He is nontender at the elbow and wrist. He has good s/l (dorsalis) or s/l (radial) pulses and the sensation and grip strength is equal. ...

Ortho Help - Shoulder
Mar 08, 2012

His right shoulder has 180° forward flexion, external rotation to 97° in the abducted 90° position with positive apprehension sign and pain. This is exactly what he says.  Does it make sense?  ...

Shoulder Pain, Please Help
Apr 27, 2012

An old and chronic problem I have when doing MT work is that my right shoulder aches after just a shor time at the keyboard.  (I am left-handed).  It seems the constant mouse movement irritate it a lot.  I am now doing VRE type work and boy has it made it worse.  I know my right side is probably weaker than my left and I can work on strengthening it somehow but I wondered if anyone has any ideas for this? I do not like being in pain.  I've thought about a new chair ...

Shoulder Word
Jul 25, 2012

s/l Akert's study for shoulder? Thanks! ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy
Nov 08, 2013

The patient has normal-appearing supra- and infraspinatus with normal-appearing *baria*.  He distinctly does NOT say barrier (no "r" at the end), but I cannot verify "baria".  Thanks! ...

Shoulder Procedure S/l Ladder-jay
Sep 17, 2010

May be arthroscopic or open, s/l Ladder-Jay procedure, tried lederje, laderje? ...

S/l Fox Fascia (shoulder Arthroplasty)
Dec 26, 2010

Total shoulder arthroplasty Using blunt digital dissection, the subdeltoid bursa was developed as well as the plane underneath the "s/l fox" fascia and conjoined tendon. I've seen "faux" fascia being used in other reports from this doctor,  but I have not been able to document this. I feel uneasy about just sticking that in just because somebody else did. ...

Shoulder Arthroscopy, Need Word!
Jan 10, 2011

working on report on shoulder arthroscopy, and I hear this:   There was a small amount of FRAIN? at the superior aspect of the glenoid labrum at the origin of the biceps tendon.  ...

PRE? Postop Shoulder Therapy?
Jan 14, 2011

On postop plan after dictating OP report (shoulder arthroscopy for impingement and AC joint arthritis, doctor dictates postop plan which includes pendulum, gentle ROM plus "He can progress to active and (s/l) PREs (??) as pain and symptoms allow."  Wondered if this was correct and what it stood for.  Thanks. ...

Ortho Test Of Shoulder
Sep 07, 2011

Shoulder injury - doc says mild pain with s/l taze test, katays test, patays test.  Thanks for any help. ...

Patient With Shoulder Pain
Sep 14, 2011

There is no evidence of significant rotator cuff tear and she has normal appearing s/l **slant sign**  of the shoulder on her radiographs, I believe that she would be a candidate for a total shoulder rather than a reverse total shoulder.   ...

S/l Cape Or Gape Of Shoulder
Dec 02, 2011

I get this often with my orthopedic doc and just wanted to verify it.  Doc dictates, "The patient has pain that goes down into the s/l cape of the shoulder.  Should this be cape or gape?  Can't really verify it anywhere.  Thanks! ...