A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l port or part or purt screw fixation .... sm - anon

Posted: Dec 11, 2012

Left hip open reduction, internal fixation with ORIF with S/L port/part/purt, screw fixation of the femoral neck fracture, doing well.

can you hear "plate" and screw fixation? - my guess

[ In Reply To ..]
??

Similar Messages:

S/l Hissan Port Or Husan Port
Nov 10, 2009

tia ...

Pal Port Another Name For Port-A-Cath?
Jan 25, 2010

I am doing an OP note.  The surgeon says the name of the surgery is a "Pal port."  In the description he says Port-A-Cath.  Never heard of a Pal port.  Is this right? ...

S/l Threep Fixation
Jul 17, 2010

The head was fixed in threep and mayfield fixation, and the Mayfield head clamp was attached to the operating room table. ...

Dental Fixation
Sep 12, 2010

The patient underwent dental fixation using arch bars and ____ wires.  s/l sir quad ...

Poker Chip Fixation?
Dec 01, 2009

Sounds like he is saying the indentation from the poker chip is gone.   Poker chip?  Is that some sort of fixation technique for fractures?  I've never heard of it.  ...

Eye Surgery ___ Ring For Fixation
May 31, 2012

s/l Borhes ring for fixation... I hate blanks!  And I have this come up and cannot get the office to confirm the proper term.  Any ideas? ...

Bimanual Exam- No Mass, ?, Or Fixation
Mar 02, 2011

I am doing a report on a surveillance cystoscopy and bladder washings. The doctor says: Bimanual exam shows no mass, (___), or fixation though she does have a grade 2-3 rectocele and grade 1 cystocele.  It s/l the word starts with a "g."  Sort of like generous or genitous? Any ideas? Thanks so much. ...

Malaise Head Fixation In A Tympanoplasty
Dec 03, 2014

I cannot find anything called a malaise head (or similar spelling). Type of procedure is a tympanoplasty without mastoidectomy and ear cartilage graft. Postoperative diagnosis is _____ head fixaction. Findings is _____ head fixation. Help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, mt ...

Screw All Of This!
Jun 23, 2014

My 27-year-old son is diagnosed with lung cancer.  Do you honestly think I give a flip about theise errors?  I'm struggling to do my hours with this horrible company.  They could care less what I'm going through.  You have no idea what it feels like to hear your 27-year-old son has cancer! ...

Surgical Screw
Dec 03, 2009

In a total hip arthroplasty, s/l "Kinsella" screw was added for additional fixation. Can't find that screw. ...

A S/l *koby* Screw?
Sep 02, 2010

CMT Exam - How Many Questions Are Asked In Part I (theory) And Part II
Jul 28, 2010

I am planning to take my CMT exams in a couple of months. A couple of queries - How many questions are asked in part I (theory) and part II (transcription performance)? What is the passing grade? Any information will be helpful. Thanks! ...

Help!!!! S/l Dital Turasacka Screw
Dec 07, 2009

This is for a knee replacement......I am blank ...

Help!! Thoracic Pedicle Screw
Sep 14, 2011

Oriental neurosurgeon, really butchering this report, says this screw about 100 times, sure s/l 4.0 x 30-mm Lexi screw.  Can't find. Please please help!!!! TIA ...

Joint Hand Screw
Apr 21, 2012

Looking if this is correct:  1.3 x 9 mm "AMI joint hand screw" or "AMIO hand screw" for a metacarpophalangeal joint fracture. ...

Need Help Please, S/l P To A Screw For ORIF Of Ankle?
Jun 08, 2012

x ...

Screw Improved Communication
Apr 17, 2013

OrthoHelix S/l Twistafix Screw??
Jun 13, 2013

OrthoHelix s/l twistafix 12 mm screws for shortening metatarsal osteotomies.  He says twistafix several times and clearly sounds like twistafix but I cannot verify it anywhere.   twist and fix?  twist-a-fix? ughhh  Thanks ...

Port
May 22, 2010

He has a s/l neuro knee port on the left leg.   ...

Port Of Na-va-see-A (that Is What Is S/l)
Jan 27, 2011

port of na-va-see-A...this word was dicated in a shoulder surgery op report.  I cannot find it anywhere.  Please help! ...

The MTSOs Have Found Another Way To Screw Us -- Anyone Have Info On
Apr 26, 2010

Looks like the MTSOs have found a new trick pony.  They tried to screw Medical Transcriptionists out of hard-earned money by trying to implement line counts based on VBC (visible black character), but very few MTs were willing to accept that, so not many MTSOs are still trying to push it.  Now they have found their newest way to screw the MT -- “meeting quality” mandate in order for us to keep the minimum wage we currently make.  Pay is set at .09 for 65 char line wi ...

Anyone Heard Of A (s/l) Mon-deal Cannulated Screw?
Sep 03, 2010

?? ...

Whoever Thought VR Up Needs To Be Slapped! VR Screw Up Inside...
Jan 30, 2013

This is what VR spit out.  "The patient appears obese but appears healthy and talks rectally."  ...

Screw Tracks Are Trialled At The L3, L4, L5 Levels.
Apr 16, 2013

My question is the word "trialled". The Rad is pretty clear. Any ideas? Is the word correct" ...

511 Laparoscopic Port
Jan 29, 2010

511 port 5/11 port 5.11 port not sure which laparoscopic port ...

Inner Dime Port
May 10, 2011

bilateral lower quadrant ___ s/l inner dime/dyme ports were placed. Thanks for any help ...

Port-A-Cath
Jan 12, 2012

Okay, so I am used to using Port-A-Cath, but how do you all type it.  I have seen in many different ways (portacath, port-A-cath, etc.)? ...

Port-a-catheter
Jun 29, 2014

I have a radiologist saying port-a-catheter.  I have only ever used Port-A-Cath.  Can port-a-catheter be a generic term? ...

Sounds Like Pal Port?
Dec 21, 2014

Sounds like doctor is saying ''pal'' port for chemotherapy? Thanks for any help. ...

Surgery - Port
May 11, 2015

s/l abdominal "metal" port. Infected abdominal ____ port and removal of the abdominal ____ port. Thanks in advance. ...