A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ring of one fracture - keeneye

Posted: May 26, 2012

Anyone heard of ring of one? fracture.

C1 ring fracture? - SH

[ In Reply To ..]
You could have a fracture of the ring of C1, does that sound right?

Similar Messages:

Type Of Hip Fracture That S/L Crural Neck Fracture
Dec 31, 2011

Doctor is dictating for a 90-year-old who sustained a hip fracture in a fall. Then, under assessment, it sounds like he says "Left crural neck fracture." I could assume he means femoral neck, as I never heard of crural neck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. ...

Fibula Fracture Or Fibular Fracture
Jun 24, 2010

which is corect, per AAMT BOS? ...

Koh/KOH Ring
Jun 19, 2012

With regard to a lap hysterectomy dictator uses a Koh/KOH ring... is this capped or not... my Stedmans OB and Surg word books have Koh colpotomixer system so that is what I used, but QA just nailed me for not using KOH... any opinions? ...

S/l Homedal Ring
Jun 04, 2010

This is a well-child check.  Doctor says "GU exam shows normal-appearing female genitalia.  s/l homidal ring is intact.      ...

Malyugin Ring ??
Sep 07, 2010

A Malyugin ring was used to dilate the pupil.   I cannot find this spelling and was wondering if anyone has heard of it. ...

S/l Dajen-ah-ring Adenoma
Sep 02, 2011

full sentence:  The thyroid ultrasound basically demonstrated large cystic mass arising from the left thyroid lobe, most secondary to _____ adenoma and 1 small right nodule in the right thyroid gland that could also correlage with a _____ adenoma.    Thank you!! ...

Eye Surgery ___ Ring For Fixation
May 31, 2012

s/l Borhes ring for fixation... I hate blanks!  And I have this come up and cannot get the office to confirm the proper term.  Any ideas? ...

For Mitral Vale Used A S/l Tune Ring
Aug 19, 2010

Mitral valve annuloplasty using a 39 s/l "tune" ring.  I have tried tuen, toonen and never heard of it.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

GU Exam On Young Male S/l Smoral Ring
Jan 27, 2010

Gu exam on 9 year old. s/l smoral ring was palpated and no masses felt. ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

Lukay Or Lookay Ring Instrument Used For Spinal Surgery (sm)
Dec 06, 2010

sounds like lookey or lukey..can't find anywhere.  TIA ...

Tibia/fibular Shaft Fracture Or Tibial And Fibular Shaft Fracture
Jun 10, 2011

paranoid about nitpicking my work... I find it both ways when I search   ...

A Medium Size "co Ring" ?
Jun 19, 2012

Dr is doing an LAVH - thank you! ...

"Rim" Enhancing Cystic Foci ...I Have Always Heard Ring-enhancing.
Sep 21, 2010

:) ...

SLR II Fracture?
Jun 26, 2012

Has anyone heard of s/l SLR 2/II type fracture of the ankle? I cannot research this anywhere. Is this an abbreviation for Salter-Harris perhaps? ...

Fracture Help
Feb 26, 2013

Surgery on a humerus fracture. We then placed a distal screw in compression mode realigning the fracture and abutting the s/l CORD-A-SEAS of the fracture laterally. ...

Tufts Fracture?
Nov 03, 2009

I can find very little on this.  The pt apparently has a s/l "tufts" fracture.  Can anyone confirm this, and if so, is it an acronym for something or named after someone?  Thanks for any info.  Not much is coming up with Google. ...

Rod For Femur Fracture
Jan 04, 2010

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!  Lady with posttraumatic chondromalacia patella with previous femur fracture.  "s/l treater rod has been removed." Thanks! ...

S/l Collage Fracture
Jan 23, 2010

The patient fell today sustaining a s/l collage fracture of her right distal radius. tia. ...

S/l Akole Fracture
Jan 29, 2010

Impression:  Contusion of the right elbow, rule out s/l akole fracture. tia. ...

Ortho Help Hip Fracture
Feb 12, 2010

He's eating and mumbling at the same time, my two favorite bad habits.... Sounds like he is saying  - I'm spelling phonetically here.... Bazed ri-ko-lar (long I on the ri) high intertrochanteric fracture.  He says this twice - the second time he is throws in "instrumented (bazed ri-ko-lar) high intertrochanteric fracture" Thanks for your help and your time!  I appreciate it. ME =0)     ...

Nasal Fracture Op
Feb 12, 2010

The nose was further decongested and anesthetized utilizing 10% cocaine pledgets, followed by injections, some _____, some_____...... or maybe submucousally, subperiossively. I know, I'm a new student trying hard to get this.  Let me know if I need to attach a sound file. ...

Nasal Fracture
Oct 13, 2010

can someone tell me what a "3 4" rasp is?  3,4 or 3-4, or 3/4.  the whole sentence is The bony spicule over the dorsum was reduced via a Rubin osteotome and file ___ rasp Thanks ...

Both Bones Fracture
Oct 14, 2010

Is there a hypen between both and bones? ...

S/l Sawter Two Fracture
Oct 17, 2010

Fracture, wrist (sawter two fracture, left distal radius). ...

Fracture Type
Oct 26, 2010

She has 100% displaced fracture, s/l convelor type. ...

Segond Fracture
Jan 11, 2011

Segond fracture:  This was a new one for me today and thought I'd share.  See Wikipedia link below for more, but basically it's named after a French doctor (Paul Segond) from 1879.  It's a "type of avulsion fracture (soft tissue structures tearing off bits of their bony attachment) of the lateral tibial condyle of the knee, immediately beyond the surface which articulates with the femur." --Wikipedia.  My case involved a skiing injury where the binding did ...

Chaput Fracture
Mar 14, 2011

How is "Chaput" pronounced? ...

Fracture Deformity
Apr 06, 2011

Patient has a distal one-third radial shaft fracture.  Dr. says... at that time, if she continues to undergo a s/l K-type deformity, surgical intervention may be necessary. Thank you in advance... ...

Gaeazzi Fracture
Apr 19, 2011

Good evening everyone.  So, this patient had a galeazzi fracture of the forearm.  The doctor says about his film study:  "On the lateral film I think there is a little angius in the distal fragment, a lot of segment comminution."  Now on the tape it sounded like segmentminution, so i'm wondering if angius is two words also?  This may help also:  "comminuted fracture through the diaphyseal portion of the distal radius", and "Galeazzi fracture with some disruptio ...