A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l threep fixation - whr12

Posted: Jul 17, 2010

The head was fixed in threep and mayfield fixation, and the Mayfield head clamp was attached to the operating room table.

Try and hear 3-point Mayfield fixation. - Oracle n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

thanks! - whr12

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Dental Fixation
Sep 12, 2010

The patient underwent dental fixation using arch bars and ____ wires.  s/l sir quad ...

Poker Chip Fixation?
Dec 01, 2009

Sounds like he is saying the indentation from the poker chip is gone.   Poker chip?  Is that some sort of fixation technique for fractures?  I've never heard of it.  ...

Eye Surgery ___ Ring For Fixation
May 31, 2012

s/l Borhes ring for fixation... I hate blanks!  And I have this come up and cannot get the office to confirm the proper term.  Any ideas? ...

Bimanual Exam- No Mass, ?, Or Fixation
Mar 02, 2011

I am doing a report on a surveillance cystoscopy and bladder washings. The doctor says: Bimanual exam shows no mass, (___), or fixation though she does have a grade 2-3 rectocele and grade 1 cystocele.  It s/l the word starts with a "g."  Sort of like generous or genitous? Any ideas? Thanks so much. ...

Malaise Head Fixation In A Tympanoplasty
Dec 03, 2014

I cannot find anything called a malaise head (or similar spelling). Type of procedure is a tympanoplasty without mastoidectomy and ear cartilage graft. Postoperative diagnosis is _____ head fixaction. Findings is _____ head fixation. Help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, mt ...

S/l Port Or Part Or Purt Screw Fixation .... Sm
Dec 11, 2012

Left hip open reduction, internal fixation with ORIF with S/L port/part/purt, screw fixation of the femoral neck fracture, doing well. ...

Ortho Question - "x 6 Assisted" IMN Fixation?
Dec 10, 2010

Dictated:  "The patient is status post (s/l X slash 6 assisted) IMN in October." I know of IMN fixation, but I can't figure out the X/6 or X-6 before it.  I don't think she means times 6.  Any thoughts? ...