A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

dorsi flexion vs dorsal flexion vs dorsiflexion - Teardrop

Posted: Feb 03, 2014

No other text needed.  

Stedman's Electronic Medical Dictionary says... - Beach Glass Lover

[ In Reply To ..]
... "dorsiflexion" all one word. Plantar flexion is broken into two words.

(this is from version 5.0)

Similar Messages:

Flexion/extension
Oct 20, 2009

the doctor is assesing a wrist injury and after addressing flexion and extension, goes into: "pulsar 1/2+, cap refil is 2 seconds"?? Any clue what he is saying? What is standard for the dr to cover on this type of injury? ...

Plantar Flexion Or Plantarflexion
Nov 14, 2010

Has the spelling of this changed?  ASR keeps giving me plantarflexion all of a sudden.  TIA ...

S/l Endialance Of Plantar Flexion
Dec 14, 2010

I have recommended a Weil osteotomy to the third ray in attempts to control her forefoot pain there, and also a chevron bunionectomy and  S/L endialance of plantar flexion to get a bit more weightbearing there. TIA ...

Agno-me-ometer? Measuring Flexion?
Jan 07, 2010

Lumbar range of motion was assessed. She was able to forward flex only 30 degrees. This was a test using agno-me-ometer ...

He Has Marked Tightness Of His Lumbar Area On Forward Flexion. He Remains Absolutely Flat.
Mar 02, 2012

not sure if its all correct in this format or if there should be a period after the word area and then "on forward flexion he remains absolutely flat." Tia. ...

Shoulder Exam - S/l Forward Flexion On The "contrella" Side Nm
Jan 24, 2015

. ...

Dorsi And Plantar Flex Foot
Dec 26, 2014

doc dictates "it is not too bad until she actually dorsi and plantar flexes her toes" Is this correctly transcribed??  TIA   ...

Dorsal Lithtomy Versus Dorsolithotomy
Nov 16, 2009

I know that the accepted version of this is dorsal lithotomy, but why can't these be combined? I know they have been in the past, but this is no longer the case. Does anyone know the logic behind this? thanks! ...

Dorsolithotomy Or Dorsal Lithotomy?? Please Advise! Nm
Dec 31, 2009

x ...

There Is Generalized Swelling Over The Dorsal And Lateral Aspect Of The Finger
Jan 09, 2012

extending from the distal phalanx just proximal to the eponychial fold region into the area of the *mid middle phalanx*.   Does this look right? ...

The *flexiglade/flexiblade* Barrier Is Visible At The Dorsal Hand Area ....sm
Jul 05, 2011

status post undergoing application of external fixator and primary repair of his middle finger extensor tendon with placement of *flexiglade/flexiblade?* barrier for a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his hand.  The *plexiglade* barrier is visible at the dorsal hand area where there is a small open wound measuring 1 cm x 0.5 cm.  I sterilely prepped the wound area and debrided some of this *flexiglade* barrier material and loosely reapproximated the skin with 4-0 nylon suture.  &n ...