A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dorsolithotomy or dorsal lithotomy?? Please advise! nm - Confused MT

Posted: Dec 31, 2009

x

dorsal lithotomy - Happy New Year

[ In Reply To ..]
...according to Tessier's Surgical Word Book.

Similar Messages:

Dorsal Lithtomy Versus Dorsolithotomy
Nov 16, 2009

I know that the accepted version of this is dorsal lithotomy, but why can't these be combined? I know they have been in the past, but this is no longer the case. Does anyone know the logic behind this? thanks! ...

It Is NOT Dorsolithotomy Position
Jul 03, 2012

So long as more of OUR jobs are gonna be sent oversease here soon, its part of the sale of the company...I hope the crap keeps coming through..then when the hospitals realize what happened...those of us stupid enough to come back to work can demand a raise. ...

There Is Generalized Swelling Over The Dorsal And Lateral Aspect Of The Finger
Jan 09, 2012

extending from the distal phalanx just proximal to the eponychial fold region into the area of the *mid middle phalanx*.   Does this look right? ...

The *flexiglade/flexiblade* Barrier Is Visible At The Dorsal Hand Area ....sm
Jul 05, 2011

status post undergoing application of external fixator and primary repair of his middle finger extensor tendon with placement of *flexiglade/flexiblade?* barrier for a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his hand.  The *plexiglade* barrier is visible at the dorsal hand area where there is a small open wound measuring 1 cm x 0.5 cm.  I sterilely prepped the wound area and debrided some of this *flexiglade* barrier material and loosely reapproximated the skin with 4-0 nylon suture.  &n ...

Dorsi Flexion Vs Dorsal Flexion Vs Dorsiflexion
Feb 03, 2014

No other text needed.   ...