A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Agno-me-ometer? Measuring flexion? - AM

Posted: Jan 07, 2010

Lumbar range of motion was assessed. She was able to forward flex only 30 degrees. This was a test using agno-me-ometer

goniometer n/m - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Dorsi Flexion Vs Dorsal Flexion Vs Dorsiflexion
Feb 03, 2014

No other text needed.   ...

What Is The Measuring Scale Or Unit For Suction Devices
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the sentence:  "The chest tube was connected to the ______(s/l "Myella") suction, and it went down to zero on -23 _______ (s/l "meters"... could it be "mm"?)of suction. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!  ...

Flexion/extension
Oct 20, 2009

the doctor is assesing a wrist injury and after addressing flexion and extension, goes into: "pulsar 1/2+, cap refil is 2 seconds"?? Any clue what he is saying? What is standard for the dr to cover on this type of injury? ...

Plantar Flexion Or Plantarflexion
Nov 14, 2010

Has the spelling of this changed?  ASR keeps giving me plantarflexion all of a sudden.  TIA ...

S/l Endialance Of Plantar Flexion
Dec 14, 2010

I have recommended a Weil osteotomy to the third ray in attempts to control her forefoot pain there, and also a chevron bunionectomy and  S/L endialance of plantar flexion to get a bit more weightbearing there. TIA ...

He Has Marked Tightness Of His Lumbar Area On Forward Flexion. He Remains Absolutely Flat.
Mar 02, 2012

not sure if its all correct in this format or if there should be a period after the word area and then "on forward flexion he remains absolutely flat." Tia. ...

Shoulder Exam - S/l Forward Flexion On The "contrella" Side Nm
Jan 24, 2015

. ...