A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l endialance of plantar flexion - unsure

Posted: Dec 14, 2010

I have recommended a Weil osteotomy to the third ray in attempts to control her forefoot pain there, and also a chevron bunionectomy and  S/L endialance of plantar flexion to get a bit more weightbearing there. TIA

and to enhance the plantar flexion? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

no :-( still sounds like endialance - unsure

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you.

unsure - Hyper-typer

[ In Reply To ..]
How about: and balance

still unsure... - unsure

[ In Reply To ..]
It could be that but it is so hard to make out clearly. I just better send it through QA. Thanks so much for your help.

plantar flexion - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Could he be saying "and alignment" of plantar flexion?

still not it, but thank you all for your help... - unsure

[ In Reply To ..]
:-) it is so nice to have such wonderful people taking time to help others. I will keep you posted from QA as to what it is.

It was *dial in some* plantar flexion - unsure

[ In Reply To ..]
never would have gotten that one! Thanks to all for trying to help.

Similar Messages:

Plantar Flexion Or Plantarflexion
Nov 14, 2010

Has the spelling of this changed?  ASR keeps giving me plantarflexion all of a sudden.  TIA ...

Dorsi Flexion Vs Dorsal Flexion Vs Dorsiflexion
Feb 03, 2014

No other text needed.   ...

Podiatrist/plantar Fasciitis Surgery
Dec 14, 2011

She had a (s/l microdon or mitrodon) to the plantar fascia on 09/30/11. ("Jersey accent, if that helps) Thank you ...

Dorsi And Plantar Flex Foot
Dec 26, 2014

doc dictates "it is not too bad until she actually dorsi and plantar flexes her toes" Is this correctly transcribed??  TIA   ...

Flexion/extension
Oct 20, 2009

the doctor is assesing a wrist injury and after addressing flexion and extension, goes into: "pulsar 1/2+, cap refil is 2 seconds"?? Any clue what he is saying? What is standard for the dr to cover on this type of injury? ...

Podiatry Help, Hammertoe Deformity With Painful Plantar HVK (hallux Valgus What?) Sm
Jan 14, 2010

I could be wrong on the *K* in the HVK but sounds pretty clear.  ...

Agno-me-ometer? Measuring Flexion?
Jan 07, 2010

Lumbar range of motion was assessed. She was able to forward flex only 30 degrees. This was a test using agno-me-ometer ...

He Has Marked Tightness Of His Lumbar Area On Forward Flexion. He Remains Absolutely Flat.
Mar 02, 2012

not sure if its all correct in this format or if there should be a period after the word area and then "on forward flexion he remains absolutely flat." Tia. ...

Shoulder Exam - S/l Forward Flexion On The "contrella" Side Nm
Jan 24, 2015

. ...