A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cusiform narrowing? - yo

Posted: Jan 30, 2013

Can anyone verify this? It seems like it should be cruciform narrowing. However, it clearly s/l q-si-form. Q as in cue. No "r" sound. MRI demonstrated "cusiform" narrowing of the distal common bile duct. Thanks!

fusiform - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks - yo

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you. I am familiar with fusiform but he for sure doesn't use an "f" at the beginning! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Similar Messages:

Nuroforaminal Narrowing Or Neural Foraminal Narrowing
Apr 15, 2010

MRI san .......showing multilevel degenerative disc changes and moderate to severe bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. TIA. ...

Is Neuroforaminal Narrowing A Real Word? TIA!
Oct 16, 2009

x   ...

Fibrotibias Joint Space Narrowing...
Sep 20, 2010

"X-rays.  Hands - OA, osteopenia.  Knees - s/l fibrotibias joint space narrowing.  Left knee - mild tricompartmental degenerative changes."  I thought maybe she was just mispronouncing fibulotibial, but I wanted to make sure that I wasn't overlooking something else.  Thanks! ...

How Do You Type ... Lumbosacral Spine Shows Narrowing Of The L4 5 5 S1
Nov 20, 2009

an x-ray of the lumbosacral spine shows narrowing of the L4 5 5 S1 spine on the anteroposterior view. tia. ...

Doc Says Patellofemoral And (s/l) "vital" Compartment Narrowing Right Knee Consistent With
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...