A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cold crystalloid cardioplegia in the form of s/l crystadiol 40 mL/kg - indigotaz

Posted: Jul 14, 2010

Hi all. Here's the sentence...Cold crystalloid cardioplegia in the form of s/l crystadiol 40 mL/kg was then administered in an antegrade fashion.

Any help very much appreciated. Thanks.

cold - Linda

[ In Reply To ..]
Try Drugs.com. They have a phonetic section.

Similar Messages:

...Cold Crystalloid Cardioplegia In The Form Of S/l Crystadiol 40 ML/kg
Jul 14, 2010

Hi all. Here's the sentence...Cold crystalloid cardioplegia in the form of s/l crystadiol 40 mL/kg was then administered in an antegrade fashion.  Any help very much appreciated. Thanks. ...

Crystalloid Caps Or Not?
Nov 02, 2013

Should Crystalloid be capitalized or not? ...

Come On Doc, I Am Sorry You Have A Cold
Mar 27, 2013

If your voice is giving out, how can I understand your dictation? ...

I Thought The Cold War Was Over...
Feb 17, 2010

Dictated:  No bruising, petechiae or rashing. VR:  No bruising, petechiae or Russians. ...

S/l Cold Corexy
May 29, 2011

s/l cold corexy done in each ear without ocular movement. I would think he meant to say eye instead of ear since he is talking about ocular movement, but I have no idea what the first part is.  Any ideas?  ...

Cold Hands
Nov 07, 2011

I'm finding that my hands are freezing these days when i type and it really slows down my typing. i work in room that is not that well heated, but not freezing either. does anyone have any ideas for me? ...

Cold Therapy Pad
Sep 10, 2012

As the dressing was placed on, her DG Arthur cold therapy pad was wrapped into the dressing.   I've been trying to confirm DG Arthur cold therapy pad, but I can't find it.  Has anyone heard of something similar to this?   Thanks! ...

Who Wants A Cold Beverage?
Dec 14, 2014

I'm buying the first virtual round! ...

How Do You Keep Your Fingers Warm In This Cold?!
Jan 08, 2015

Any tips on how to keep my fingers warm during this crappy weather? There is a blizzard warning where I am with 30-40 mph winds and -30 wind chills.  My apartment is freezing.  Turned the heat up but my fingers are like ice!  Stay warm everyone! lol ...

Cold Contacting Potential Clients
May 31, 2011

Anyone have any helpful suggestions on cold contacting potential clients. Better by email, mail, fax or phone? Which would be thought of as the most professional? ...

Cold Hands When Typing? Anyone Try Compression Gloves?
Mar 20, 2010

I suffer from terribly cold fingers when I am typing.  My mom suggested compression gloves.  Has anyone ever tried them?Right now I am running a spaceheater pointed at my hands and I am still having to take breaks to warm them up. ...

Webmedx/Department Of Labor Cold Call???
Jan 27, 2011

Just curious, Has anyone, working for Webmedx, received an anaymous call, from the Department of Revenue, requesting information about your salary at Webmedx, stating they received your information as part of a list of employees from Webmedx??? I declined to answer as the individual could/would not provide any identifying information, including name, and the number was blocked.  Please advise as I am concerned about possible identity theft, especially in light of the fact that I am not e ...

Patient With Cold Chronic Bipolar Disorder?
Jul 03, 2014

She's got chronic mood disorder, and he says  could also have  "cold"  chronic bipolar disorder.  Google was of no help.  ...

Patient Has Cold Agglutinin Or S/l Chrono Globulin Disease. TIA Nm
Nov 24, 2009

xx ...

The Patient Has Ischemia And It Acts Very Much Cold S/l Cryogluetenon Conditions. TIA
May 23, 2010

xx ...

Do You Guys Cold Call/walk In To Offices For New Business?
May 01, 2013

I feel like I'm getting to the point where I can't rely on new business finding me.  I recently took over in the family business and have not yet just walked into offices to see if a doctor would like to switch transcription services. Have you guys done this?  What's your experience?  Who do you ask for? Thanks to all that reply. ...

Silver's Gold (or Cold) Test? See Complete Sentence Below
Jan 28, 2014

He also has a positive silver's (or Sever's) gold (or cold) test on the right with increased dorsiflexion when his knee is in flexion.          The patient has Sever's disease.  Thanks. ...

IC Tax Form?
Feb 01, 2012

Is there a tax form that you are supposed to receive if you are an IC? From the company you IC for? Any help is greatly appreciated thank you in advance.  ...

W-9 Form
Jan 08, 2014

I worked as an IC transcriptionist in 2013 for approximately 4 months.   The company sent a W-9 form and is requesting it be signed and sent back.  I did not make a total of $600.00 when I was working for them, which I've understood from others that if you make less than $600.00 you don't need to send in a W-9 form.  Can someone clarify on this? Thanks so much.   ...

Use Plural Form?
Feb 28, 2010

Family history is positive with mother and father having *history* of diabetes. This is how the doctor dictates it.  Should it be *histories* ??  I have the freedom correct things like this if I see fit.  Thanks! ...

To Those Who Were Looking Into How To Form A Union For MTs
Oct 20, 2012

What did you find out? Did you make any headway? P.S. Please no negative posts. ...

Plural Form
Oct 25, 2012

Plural form of retina. Is it retinae? Or retinas? I find both when I google it, but nothing in my word book or dictionary stating the plural form. Thank you! ...

FORM A UNION
Nov 20, 2012

We need to form a union and be done with all this complaining and stop taking their! ...

No W2 Form Today!
Jan 31, 2014

I just got the mail and it's not here.  Anybody else not get their W2 form by today?  I thought it was the law to send out paper copies by the 31st.  Grrr!  I guess that means I have to buy an insanely expensive ink jet refill for my printer.  More expenses, less pay.  ...

Do We Still Use Numeric Form Of 1-9 Instead Of Spelling Out Out, Two, Etc.? NM
Nov 24, 2010

x ...

My W2 Form Just Sent Me Into A Major Funk!
Jan 26, 2011

Now, I already knew I didn't do well financially this year.  It was evident every time I had to "borrow" money from my retirement account to pay the bills each month.  But, I just received my W2 form, and discovered I did even worse than I thought I did!  Working an average of 6 full days a week, 10-12 hours a day, with only 3 days of time off all year, and no sick days, I made just over $20,000.  This with over 30 years of extremely well-rounded medic ...

S/l Hive Form Lesions
Aug 05, 2011

s/l hive-form lesions, or is it high-form lesions? ...

Is Anyone Still Waiting To Get Their Tax Form From Zylomed?/nm
Feb 01, 2012

x ...

IRS Form SS-8 Worker Status
Jun 02, 2012

If you believe your current or past work status is/was improperly categorized by a firm or person (independent contractor versus employee) you can complete IRS Form SS-8 (Determination of Worker Status for Purposes of Federal Employment Taxes and Income Tax Withholding).  There is no fee for requesting a Form SS-8 determination letter.    IRS:  "Employers who misclassify workers as independent contractors can end up with substantial tax bills.  Additionally, t ...

QTS Posts Job As 'no Audio And In PDF Form.'
Jul 13, 2012

What is PDF form? Doesn't sound good. ...