A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

silver's gold (or cold) test? See complete sentence below - MT20

Posted: Jan 28, 2014

He also has a positive silver's (or Sever's) gold (or cold) test on the right with increased dorsiflexion when his knee is in flexion.       

The patient has Sever's disease.  Thanks.

Silfverskiold test -- dorsiflexion test - Marsha

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe Silfverskiold test is what you are looking for.

Similar Messages:

Sowers-Gold, Somers-Gold, Summers-Gold Test See Msg Pls
May 08, 2014

Good evening!  Orthopedic clinical exam for elderly lady with DX of claw toes, rheumatoid arthritis, antalgic gait; she has quite severe arthritis, generally speaking.  This doctor always has category for SPECIAL TESTS, which often include Babinski, DTRs, Homans, etc.  Today's SPECIAL TEST is that patient has positive s/l Sowers-Gold, Somers-Gold, Summers-Gold test.  I've tried searching using Guld or Gould with no luck.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated ...

Do I Take A Job With Transcend? Just Need To Complete The Dictation Portion Of The Test Sm
Nov 14, 2010

and they will offer me a job.  Is there work there?  I have no work with MQ and would like to find a different job.  Should I take it?  Just need more work and already working 2 jobs!  Thanks! ...

Does The Term "pinfold Perforation" Make Sense? The Complete Sentence Is ...
Mar 29, 2010

The medial meniscus had a peripheral vertical tear with a "pinfold perforation" through the entirety of the meniscus. ...

Another One, S/l "good Volt Transthoracic Anti Data" SM For Complete Sentence.
Dec 15, 2013

attempts to cross the valve were not performed due to "good volt transthoracic anti data" demonstrating severe aortic valve stenosis.   Thanks! ...

S/L "Michael" Solution For Direct Immunofluorescence. SM For Complete Sentence.
Mar 04, 2010

A 3-mm punch biopsy was taken in two places; one sent in formalin for regular pathology and one sent in s/l "Michael" solution for direct immunofluoroscence.   Thanks! ...

There Is A Mildly Positive "silver Skull Test" Indicating Some Tight Achilles Tendon And G
Jul 19, 2013

PE on right heel and foot.  I swear it sounds like the doc is saying 'Silver skull test'.  He's a temp for me and I'm completely unfamiliar with what this might be!  Thanks for your help in advance :) ...

Would You Capitalize Restess Leg Syndrome In A Sentence, If It Does Not Start The Sentence?
Nov 20, 2009

nm ...

Sylcount Gold
Feb 24, 2015

Is there anyone out that that has a copy of Sylcount Gold line counting software that they are selling. I have upgraded to a new computer, but my original software was on a floppy disc, which I do not have on a new computer, and the software company is now out of business anyway. I was always able to go online and download a new or updated version of Sylcount when I needed to upgrade computers. Now I cannot use the line counting program. Please let me know if anyone has this counting program ...

Silver Lake
May 24, 2015

She needs to be deported or at least banned from speaking her version of English.  Just an opinion.  ...

S/L Gold Stone Mass...see More
Mar 25, 2014

Patient with tonsillar cancer.   A (gold stone) mass in the left angle of the jaw is smaller.  ...

Sylcount Gold IV Edition Issues
Jun 19, 2012

I cannot get the software to give me totals except in tab delineation, and then I only get totals for each report, not the total sum, which I have to count manually. It keeps showing the documents being counted in the background as read-only, but they are not, unchecked box several times. Anybody? Thanks in advance. just me ...

Accentus Bronze/gold Account
Jul 19, 2012

All the info I have is a teaching hospital, maybe oncology, transplants.  Are they good dictators?  Easy to attain line goals and incentives?  Is it straight typing or VR?  Any other helpful info?  Thanks!! ...

S/l Lonsbury Silver-dollar Curette - Sm
Jul 30, 2012

Adherent placental tissue was noted and easily removed with a (s/l) "lonsbury" silver-dollar curette. ...

Alan Gold, VP Sales, Leaving To Pursue Other Opportunities
May 04, 2010

OR maybe he developed a conscious and decided not to be a part of the Evil Q.  LOL! ...

He Is Receiving S/l Maxer Of Silver To The Left Heel Ulcer.....
Sep 22, 2010

n/m ...

Are The Upgrades Complete?
Oct 17, 2009

If so, I don't understand why we can't see the messages posted in each forum...   All you see are the latest messages posted.   Just curious if this is the final form of the forums.   P.S.  It still says 'SWITH' on the post a new message screen. ...

Complete Mystery
Mar 25, 2010

I will never, never, never understand how all these doctors went through all those years of medical school and learned to be doctors but never learned to speak decent English.  I have been wondering this for 8 years, and probably always will.  I was led to believe medical school was not easy.  I was led to believe learning English IS easy.   Pretty soon I guess I will be led to believe that there really are orange and purple polka dotted elephants hiding under the baseme ...

With Whom Did You Complete Your MT Training?
Jul 01, 2010

To those of you who have completed a transcription course, who did you go through and why?  I don't know if this is too specific to ask here, but I did not see any rules against asking about the schooling.  I have been an MT for eight years, and received OTJ training, plus I have an extensive medical background prior to transcribing.  However, I have a friend who would like to complete a program, and while I have a few schools/programs in mind to refer her to, I would like to ...

Complete Information In Job Ads
Sep 22, 2010

It would be helpful and save time on both ends and lots of paperwork and hemming and hawing if the line rate, hours, bennies, requirements, etc., were given with each ad (I know some do this already)  and then people could apply with that knowledge in hand and present themselves accordingly.  The correct applicant would be applying for the correct job.  Win/win.  I mean, what's the big secret?  Since we are all lumped together no matter how many years of experi ...

SBE Or SVE Was Complete During Course Of Labor
Apr 14, 2013

nm ...

Come On Doc, I Am Sorry You Have A Cold
Mar 27, 2013

If your voice is giving out, how can I understand your dictation? ...

Complete Osseous Survey - SM
Nov 27, 2009

"There are multiple prominent s/l DASH UH DE GROOVES within the skull."  Brain cramp.  Help!  What in the world could this be?  Thanks! ...

Do Ya Think I'll Ever Have Enough Work To Complete A Shift
Aug 30, 2010

I want to work!  I want to earn a check.  Is that too much to ask? ...

Complete List Of OCPs
Jul 14, 2011

Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of oral contraceptive pills? ...

How Long To Complete 550 Lines?
Apr 17, 2014

The company I am testing with requires 550 lines per day for part time.  I know there are many factors, but on average how many hours does that take?  I currently work part time and get paid by the hour.   I have never been paid by the line.  I really like my current job, but may be laid off in June or July.   For now, I would do both jobs.  I also have two young children and don't want to take on too much.  Any info would be great! ...

Total And Complete Mismanagement
Nov 17, 2014

Have everyone work on the weekends so there's work come Monday morning. Spend entire days Monday through Friday, 10-16 hours per day, trying to get work, but only being clocked in for 6 to 8. But if you're anything higher than an MLS, you've got it made. You can adhere to your schedule AND have a life. I wish I could write how I really feel about these wage thieves. ...

I Thought The Cold War Was Over...
Feb 17, 2010

Dictated:  No bruising, petechiae or rashing. VR:  No bruising, petechiae or Russians. ...

S/l Cold Corexy
May 29, 2011

s/l cold corexy done in each ear without ocular movement. I would think he meant to say eye instead of ear since he is talking about ocular movement, but I have no idea what the first part is.  Any ideas?  ...

Cold Hands
Nov 07, 2011

I'm finding that my hands are freezing these days when i type and it really slows down my typing. i work in room that is not that well heated, but not freezing either. does anyone have any ideas for me? ...

Cold Therapy Pad
Sep 10, 2012

As the dressing was placed on, her DG Arthur cold therapy pad was wrapped into the dressing.   I've been trying to confirm DG Arthur cold therapy pad, but I can't find it.  Has anyone heard of something similar to this?   Thanks! ...